**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How much more SoP bosses are there and Whats your opinion till week 7?

Any opinions about SoP till now?

Also, as we can see there is 30+ days to end of the event...

Who can you expect the last boss will be?

My guess : -

Emma frost with :-
Power from afar
True focus
Armor break immunity
Power manipulation immunity
1000% health etc etc

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Idk how many are left, maybe 3? As for the weeks so far,

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Next week will be Emma mostly. There’s a very high chance of it being her.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    "But these fights will be against notoriously dangerous, challenging, and frustrating encounters from throughout The Contest!"

There is no way 6.2.6 Champion is not one of the remaining fight.
    zuffy said:

"But these fights will be against notoriously dangerous, challenging, and frustrating encounters from throughout The Contest!"

He’s probably in the final boss rush challenge
    zuffy said:

*No Retreat 6.2 Champion
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

i know they about to pull the worst fight in the history of mcoc and say sike to the cav players who thought they can get tb

So far, if you're cav and been able to beat every boss so far, you're guaranteed to get TB by now.
    No, I’m on 6.2.2 and I’ve beaten all the bosses till now. And I have 20% of Cosmic T5CC, and I’m going to choose cosmic for both the selectors to rank up my CGR. Even if i get the third selector and take up CGR, I’ll still struggle with 6.2.2 so I might have a R3, but I won’t beat the GM anytime soon and not be TB.
    Let me rephrase my earlier comment:
    "So far, if you're cav and been able to beat every boss so far, you're guaranteed to get TB by now if you have completed Act 6."
    I thought that was an entirely unnecessary distinction, but I just assumed that if you're waiting on an r3 to be TB, then you have already completed Act 6.

i know they about to pull the worst fight in the history of mcoc and say sike to the cav players who thought they can get tb

So far, if you're cav and been able to beat every boss so far, you're guaranteed to get TB by now.
    No, I’m on 6.2.2 and I’ve beaten all the bosses till now. And I have 20% of Cosmic T5CC, and I’m going to choose cosmic for both the selectors to rank up my CGR. Even if i get the third selector and take up CGR, I’ll still struggle with 6.2.2 so I might have a R3, but I won’t beat the GM anytime soon and not be TB.

I mean, if you can solo all these bosses, act 6 should be light work. Unless you lack counters, but CGR can nuke most of act 6 tbh.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★

It must be that Magneto in Act 4 that everyone asks how to beat when new to game. For me so far, itt would be GM, and probably Sinister with an r4 Medusa.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    It wasn’t as hard as I was expecting so far, but it has been really fun IMO. I like having tough fights without having to go through an entire path to do it for fun. I’ve done each fight probably about 7 times just for fun and I’ve enjoyed it.

I mean, if you can solo all these bosses, act 6 should be light work. Unless you lack counters, but CGR can nuke most of act 6 tbh.
    I wouldn’t count my encounter with mysterio and rogue as “light work”.
  • DevilmayCry3DevilmayCry3 Posts: 34
    @RichTheMan what's your opinion about this?
  • AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★

Next week will be Emma mostly. There’s a very high chance of it being her.

It's exactly 50%.
  • DevilmayCry3DevilmayCry3 Posts: 34
    @StevieManWonder @Konstant45 @Masterpuff @Thanos1149 @Yodabolt21 @ChiliDog @zuffy
    I think kabam is giving us an opportunity for those who have completed act 6 and struggling to get T5CC and also those who have highskills but with less counters to get TB and amazing rewards but for those who are completed every content they will get some materials that are much needed for 6*r4(coming soon).

-DevilMayCry
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

@StevieManWonder @Konstant45 @Masterpuff @Thanos1149 @Yodabolt21 @ChiliDog @zuffy
    I think kabam is giving us an opportunity for those who have completed act 6 and struggling to get T5CC and also those who have highskills but with less counters to get TB and amazing rewards but for those who are completed every content they will get some materials that are much needed for 6*r4(coming soon).

-DevilMayCry

Bruh why’d you tag me in this?
    Anyways, yeah you’re probably right about this being an event aimed towards allowing more Cav players on the brink of TB to get TB, but that’s all it pretty much is. This event ain’t doing too much for helping us r4 a six star; the result appeal, at least to me, is the massive amount of generic six star sig stones. With them, my RG is getting 75 levels closer to sig200
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    I thought by the time we got to the sig stones the difficulty would have significantly ramped up. So far the difficulty has ramped up this week compared to previous weeks, but not by a lot. Not nearly as much as I thought it would have at this point. Next week we will get an extra 25 generic sig stones and we will also start to get t6 basic resources. So the boss should get significantly harder when considering the rewards, but I honestly don't think it will happen. I'm happy we are able to get so many sig stones because of how easy the event is, but at the same time I feel kinda guilty because of how rare they are supposed to be lol. Really strange event so far.
  • Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
    edited July 2021
    Anyone know when we can get the SOP rewards... September 1st maybe??!!

Next week is Emma, and I think the last week are all the bosses plus a nameless boss

No that’s not the last week people. After Emma is one more normal SoP boss, and THEN it’s the boss rush featuring the previous bosses plus another final boss.

I just can't wait for all the people complaining about it being too easy to cry about the last week being too hard. You know it's coming.

Yeah that’s gonna come for sure
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

Next week is Emma, and I think the last week are all the bosses plus a nameless boss

What source you get this from?
    Mauled said:

What source you get this from?
    In a magical world called imagination
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★

-DevilMayCry

Yeah, I will only get one 25% and be 75%. To be honest, I tried week 1 a tad and didn't give a few weeks the effort I should of. Then someone said they got easier and I have completed the last 4. So, I'll miss out on TB at end of event, but will get there soon enough and with less effort than those that can roll through abyss.