**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Superior Ironman Rework

Cosmos_2002Cosmos_2002 Posts: 137
edited July 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
High Crit Rating
High Crit Damage
High Base Armour
High Block Profieciency
High Base Attack
Low Base Health

Signature Ability (Max Sig)

When you have more power than your opponent:

Energy Armour ability accuracy increases by a flat 20%

When the opponent has more power than you:

All attacks, including blocked hits, deal an additional 100% of the damage they deal as a burst of energy damage.

Passive:

Reduce potency of energy based Damage Over Time Effects on yourself by 90%

Whenever the oppoent gains a power gain buff/passive/from stuff like mystic dispersion, gain an equivalent passive power gain at 50% of it's potency.

Energy Armour Buff:

Max 3 stacks.
20% to get 1 when struck, 40% on blocking, and 80% on well timed blocks
Lasts 5 seconds
Grants 25% energy resistance and 25% critical resistance

Armour Shatter Debuff:

Max 1 stack
Reduces armour rating by 100%.
When Armor Shattered is active, opponents cannot suffer from further Armor Breaks nor activate their Armor Buffs. Additionally, this Debuff reduces Robots' Ability Accuracy by 100%.

Special Attacks:

Drain 15% max power per bar of power the opponent has at the time of activation.

SP1:

Inflicts a passive Stun lasting 1.5 seconds.

SP2:

Inflict Armour Shatter for 12 seconds

SP3:

Initiate Self Repair, healing 10% max health over 5 seconds. Additional 5% max health for each Energy Armour active, which is subsequently consumed. Upto 3 energy armours can be consumed.

Thoughts?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Kinda a weird buff. Just seems a bit bare-bones to me idk
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    If you go into the actual history of the Endo Sym armor, there is a ton of untapped potential.
  • Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260
    Yes he just needs to be made superior both in nature and by name, he is already by name now we just need to see him superior.😍
    He's my favourite character, probably because he was my first 6star I have 3 stars by the way second is thor ragnarok, which I'm told is useless. So 😎
  • Pulled a 5 star this morning. Is he not broken and still using his 2 star stats? No synergys, no skills and no power. Its supposed to be his "final form" but has less use than basic iron man.

Pulled a 5 star this morning. Is he not broken and still using his 2 star stats? No synergys, no skills and no power. Its supposed to be his "final form" but has less use than basic iron man.

Yeah I have a 6star he was my first 6star and I got so happy rushed to global just to be told he is bad, and he was even more useless than basic ironman I was like but he is superior only thing superior about him I was told is he is blue