**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So I need your help/opinion

QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So with sop rewards not too far away I need help deciding what 2 t5cc to pick.

Here's my current t5cc situation for reference
: As you can see I'm not too far off a tech nor too far off for mutant

I also have
1-2 tech gem
1-2 cosmic gem
Something to bear in mind.

And this is my 6* roster

My gut says take a cosmic as it's a very easy R3 with the gem.

And maybe mutant as I'll be picking the mutant class nexus.

What's your thoughts.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    I'd go mystic and mutant as you have several R3 options for each
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    wait for king groot and venompool updates.... stealthy dragonman, SS, mags, col would all be r2/3 options
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
    Mystic and Mutant...potentially Cosmic depending on the KG and Venompool buffs
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    I’d say Mutant and Science for Void.
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    I'd say if you don't run suicides either mystic for sorcerer or science for void for one of the selectors. For sure the other has to be mutant, as you have some bangers in there. If you do run suicides maybe take cosmic with you 1>2 gem and hold out for corvus or herc or someone (or VP or KG if their updates are awesome).
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    I think a mutant one is a given. Even if you didn't have such a stacked mutant roster, it's the strongest class by far. But you do have a stacked roster with an abundance of champs to choose from, so...yeah. Go for it. Given the champs you have, it wouldn't be crazy to pick two mutant ones.

But if you don't, I would wait for the buffs to Venompool and King Groot. Your cosmic roster could become pretty stacked with good champs next month.

We also know that Miles Morales is getting a big buff...eventually. Even if that buff's a dud, I love the thought of an r3 Void. So a science t5cc wouldn't be a bad choice either.

I don't think you should choose a tech one, but I will say that Punisher 2099 is amazing and, I think, highly underrated. He does need a dupe to begin strong in the fight right from the get-go, but I just love that dude. I'm not saying you should r3 him - I'm not even saying you should r2 him - just that he is well worth playing around with to see how well he can shut down the opponent's power gain.

I'm personally choosing a tech t5cc to r3 mine but that's just me. :)
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Definitely take at least 1 mutant, you have too many crazy mutants to not do so especially if you’re taking a mutant 6* nexus also. I wouldn’t take skill, science, or tech because you don’t have good options. (I suggest taking stealthy to rank 3 right now and then you won’t have any other good options to take to rank 3. Also I’m assuming your void is not high sig.)

Now the choice comes down to how much you like longshot or sorcerer (assuming she’s at rank 2) and if the venompool buff is good. If you want to rank 3 any of them or if venompool is worth it after his buff then I’d take one of those classes. If not take another mutant for the same reason as taking the first.