**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What do you think the new sq will be?

Put your theorys down below on what you think

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    probably multiverse themed

would say multiversal rifts but we just did that

Would be cool if it was something like spider-ham back on air
  • MARVEL2822MARVEL2822 Posts: 85
    Rasilover said:

Wish a rocket scrapyard type event will return in MCOC

I want one like the ten rings tournement with great and easy to get rewards
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    A Penny saved is a Penny armed?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Rasilover said:

I miss that hard.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Rasilover said:

Would love to see that come back. It was my 1st side quest. I started playing the previous month (KingGroot/Angela), but I really didn't know what I was doing. The GOTG2 EQ & SQ was my 1st month of figuring how things worked and truly engaging the game. Can't believe it's been over 4 years since.

Rasilover said:

I wouldn't expect this to ever make a comeback. Rocket's Scrapyard was used because we didn't have the tech to make additional Stores at the time, so it was like a makeshift store. "Choose a path and spend your currency to open a gate that gives you rewards". Now, we just do "Spend your currency on your chosen reward".

That said... Maybe there's a place for something like it in the future. One where people don't have to do a quest 100x times to get a bunch of Tier 2 Class Catalysts, because that was what they were after at the time...

Rasilover said:

I wouldn't expect this to ever make a comeback. Rocket's Scrapyard was used because we didn't have the tech to make additional Stores at the time, so it was like a makeshift store. "Choose a path and spend your currency to open a gate that gives you rewards". Now, we just do "Spend your currency on your chosen reward".

That said... Maybe there's a place for something like it in the future. One where people don't have to do a quest 100x times to get a bunch of Tier 2 Class Catalysts, because that was what they were after at the time...

Rasilover said:

Hello kabam mike thank you for commenting on my discussion

Rasilover said:

Rasilover said:

Rasilover said:

Hello kabam mike thank you for commenting on my discussion
    Rockets scrapyard would be cool i w2snt playing when that sq was on
    edited July 2021
    Seraphion said:

I would really like to experience something like the little Symbiote.

I wasn't around when that came out but it seems to be a favorite of many.

Same
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Seraphion said:

I would really like to experience something like the little Symbiote.

I wasn't around when that came out but it seems to be a favorite of many.

Yeah same here, it seemed really fun in the YouTubers videos, but I wasn’t there :( And he was natural class too so we’d always have the class advantage which seems great ngl
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    A spider-verse themed mutant treasure Island please
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    I hope it's something that makes you fight 10 enemies daily #damnthosesunglasses
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    Something like the randomized rifts because they know how much we love those
    I'm being sarcastic
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    People really seem to be looking back at rockets scrapyard through rose tinted glasses...
    But it was just a glorified store front and quite frankly incredibly tedious to have to go through the quest multiple times if you wanted multiple of the same item.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Hopefully “Multiverse Island”…

Dr. Zola
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    I'm sure whatever it is, the rewards won't be enough for the effort blah, blah, blah.