**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation

2»

Comments

• AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Per the announcement last week, this is not the final compensation. I have no idea how they got to their numbers (seems small for anyone going through the issue) but this was never planned to be the final comp

I Expected more from this revive compensation as we are not only able to clear SOP but cav difficulty and side quest difficulty where with bugs it's getting more complicated... I am not asking for more revives or pots but few energy refills (3-5) would have been completely helpful to rush through the content as most were unable to have a run due to ongoing issues..
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    I was expecting something like this plus 5 team revives and 10 L4 health potions
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    A3G0N said:

Kabam please. Kindly increase the Glory limit or reset early.

Thats a nice problem to have. Probably rank up a few 5*s for arena
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    xNig said:

AntzRodz said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Per the announcement last week, this is not the final compensation. I have no idea how they got to their numbers (seems small for anyone going through the issue) but this was never planned to be the final comp

I Expected more from this revive compensation as we are not only able to clear SOP but cav difficulty and side quest difficulty where with bugs it's getting more complicated... I am not asking for more revives or pots but few energy refills (3-5) would have been completely helpful to rush through the content as most were unable to have a run due to ongoing issues..
    Huh? If you’re unable to clear content with the ongoing bugs, then what will energy refills do to help that? Lol
    I mean you can farm in V7 2.2 normal difficulty like a madman and stack a lot of 20% revives.
    In 2 days the rest of my energy refills from that 1 offer will run out and I'm gonna auto-run that quest and prep for some big challenge :)
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    xNig said:

AntzRodz said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Huh? If you’re unable to clear content with the ongoing bugs, then what will energy refills do to help that? Lol
    So what are u gonna do with the current monthly EQ and side quest with everything being bugged until update is up this Tuesday...? And later u think in a day or two u can 100% complete cav difficulty from what u did is just completion and stopped due to bugs..??
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    AntzRodz said:

xNig said:

AntzRodz said:

Ebony_Naw said:

So what are u gonna do with the current monthly EQ and side quest with everything being bugged until update is up this Tuesday...? And later u think in a day or two u can 100% complete cav difficulty from what u did is just completion and stopped due to bugs..??
    How about just wait....
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    AntzRodz said:

xNig said:

AntzRodz said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Cav EQ is ridiculously easy even with the bugs. Lol
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Why in the world are people complaining about compensation. And honestly why are people doing content that Id requiring them to use so many revives and potions with the state of the game right now? What folks are complaining about right now is all permanent content. They will take into consideration what folks are spending on side and event quests and most likely compensate for it. But being ungrateful for the stuff you get shows how entitled this wack ass gaming community is.

They’ve been pretty transparent on this issue and doing what they can to fix it. I have experience this issue but I adjusted. I play ok both iOS and Android. My main is on Android my small account is on my iPhone. It sucked at first but then i adjusted, since then it’s been normal. I don’t do much content on my small account but I do quest snf war, I adjusted there also.

Seriously, this compensation is worse than the dank down ticket threads.

Before anyone says I have been a big kabam scolder when they merit it. They Dont here. They are trying to fix the game for us. If you see my posts I have blasted them plenty of times.
  • MARVEL2822MARVEL2822 Posts: 85
    DrZola said:

Why in the world are people complaining about compensation. And honestly why are people doing content that Id requiring them to use so many revives and potions with the state of the game right now? What folks are complaining about right now is all permanent content. They will take into consideration what folks are spending on side and event quests and most likely compensate for it. But being ungrateful for the stuff you get shows how entitled this wack ass gaming community is.

They’ve been pretty transparent on this issue and doing what they can to fix it. I have experience this issue but I adjusted. I play ok both iOS and Android. My main is on Android my small account is on my iPhone. It sucked at first but then i adjusted, since then it’s been normal. I don’t do much content on my small account but I do quest snf war, I adjusted there also.

Seriously, this compensation is worse than the dank down ticket threads.

Before anyone says I have been a big kabam scolder when they merit it. They Dont here. They are trying to fix the game for us. If you see my posts I have blasted them plenty of times.

I wouldn’t pretend to speak for anyone else, but the relief packages for AW/AQ have been solid in my opinion. All good and timely decisions and generous amounts of items.

The response for other areas of the game, however, has been slower and less helpful. There’s hope that whatever final package the team comes up with eventually will be meaningful, but waiting until the month is over puts more pressure on what makes up that final package. I think the team could have communicated and managed things way better there.

I assume most people experiencing the issues have curtailed their game play. I know I have. But I’d still like to be able to enjoy the basic parts of the game that unaffected players are able to enjoy.

Dr. Zola
    I really agree to this
  • MARVEL2822MARVEL2822 Posts: 85

The Glory doesnt expire does it?

In your inbox i think it does
  • Saint_007Saint_007 Posts: 26
    Ebony_Naw said:

What to do of so much glory?
    Have more than 12000 unclaimed
    Either increase buying capacity of T5CC or increase our holding capacity, since aw also not there so buying potions also not an ootion
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    This is amazing.. it must be the first time Kabam actually compensated week after week for a problem and there is still and angry mob🤣
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    AntzRodz said:

xNig said:

AntzRodz said:

Ebony_Naw said:

U do understand the compensation is for the trouble of having to do all this stuff with the bug...
    The fix/update is comming on next update they said.. which means this months eq will be over...
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    AntzRodz said:

xNig said:

AntzRodz said:

Ebony_Naw said:

I suppose that's a valid point. If players are in fact waiting to do the highest tier difficulty until the last minute, they would need energy refills to actually get through the entire thing quickly.

However, I should point out that EQ is not constant difficulty, and not even Cav EQ is constant difficulty. It seems unlikely that most people would have problems with the entire difficulty. If you're having problems the first thing you should be doing is cruising through the lower tier difficulties, even if you don't normally do them, so that you're converting your energy into something useful. And then whatever the highest difficulty you normally do is, whether that's Cav or UC or whatever, do as much of that as you can under the circumstances, to clear the low hanging fruit, so that what you're reserving for the end of the month is as small as possible.

If you can't even clear 1.1 of Cav EQ now, then the odds are that you were not completing Cav EQ before the bugs. On the other hand, if you were completing Cav EQ before, you probably have a decent shot at completing at least the earlier maps now, even with odd parry and dex timing. The bugs are making the game harder for some players, but there's only a thin slice of difficulty that the bugs can be making impossible that was originally possible.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

A3G0N said:

Someone did the Math for me if it ends up to spending them in store. lol
    I need to use 6,913 Glory each week (AQ rewards included) for the next 4 weeks for optimum glory use and end up within 15k at the end of 4 weeks. Barring no more Glory compensation from Kabam.

What a problem to have. I can't imagine the burden. My condolences.
    First COVID, now this.