**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the most fun champ to play for you?

Mines sabretooth. Love my 4 star r4. Use him in aw map 4. He takes a few fights to ramp up but at bout 30 furies and Sasquatch synergy, he crits for like 10k and sp2 with horsemen is so op.
My fav team for him
Sabretooth
Sasquatch
Apoc
Two extra slots

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Venom
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Has to be apoc. Able to make a horseman or bring a full team of mutants and let him rip through an entire lane at 4 charges. The damage on his amped up specials is insane. Really satisfying to play.
  • BarryMcCaulkinerBarryMcCaulkiner Posts: 178 ★★
    Im sold on @Crcrcrc posts and am adamant that immortal hulk is the most fun to play...hands down.

After that I enjoy just a full Mutant squad around my 6r3 Apocolypse. Add in Cable, Magneto, Omega Red and Emma Frost or Archangel and you just win the game in so many ways.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    CGR, because I like 70k mediums
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    It changes every few months. Right now it's War Machine and CGR.

War Machine because I recently ranked him up to R3 as a 6 star and he's VERY satisfying to play overall. That damage ramp has such an amazing payoff that other champs don't have. Unlike say Guardian who does do crazy damage when ramped but loses all his charges, WM's damage when ramped is consistent to keep up for the rest of the fight. He's also a frekin tank of a champ, very low block/parry damage, HIGH energy resist and regen that's quite good also.

CGR: I only recently pulled him as a 6 star and R2d him and boy, he's a fun one to really mess around with. He's the opposite of War Machine funny enough. Very quick ramp and burst damage rather than constant damage unlike WM.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Venom at the moment. Really good champ.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    G99/Prof X

BWDO is pretty close too
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Prolly G99 and CGR right now.

CGR cus he does general questing crazy fast and G99 because it is satisfying melting a massive health pool with her
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Masacre
    Domino
    Angela
    Bwcv
    Mysterio
    +caiw + rulk

I enjoy playing ATM.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Shang Chi
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 363 ★★★
    Ghost
  • WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184
    Nick fury. I love how he has the safety net of the 2nd life that also makes him broken. I can often get through multiple fights with the first life and then speed through the rest of the fights with the second life. His bleed damage and even basic crirs during the 2nd phase are super satisfying. But even during the 1st phase my 5/65 still has 1000+ light ending bleeds. Also the fact that he cal ignore evade and go fully unblockable is just icing on the cake. He carried me through act 4 and 5 as a four star, and as soon as I pulled the 5 star from a daily gmc(the luckiest I have ever been) I immediately gave him a gem and rank 3d him and not too long after rank 4d and rank 5d him. He has carried me through the side quests, eq, and act 5 100%. And when I finally start on completing 6.2 I'm sure he will help carry me then. 10/10 champ and I love him a lot.

Honorable mentions: Doom (very similar to fury carried me as a 4 star, got him as 5 star immediately awakened him and r5d him asap. Love his absolute control on fightsand kinda nasty damage), Corvus (My first r5, as a r3 and rank 4 5 star he carried me through act 5 and 6.1, once I duped him his immortality has saved me multiple times, beast in incursions, eq, and aq. Just love him), Luke cage (my first good four star, carried me through act 4 and act 5, I live his simple but effective playstyle and his indestructible is such a nice safety net), Buffed Ultron (I needed a good robot and since I don't have Warlock and I tried and didn't like guilly 2099(great champ but I don't like playing her) I decided to try ultron. I love his simple hard hitting rotation, his regen, easy armor up and evade that can save you. I rank 5d him recently and I love playing him and I hope to awaken him soon to unlock even more utility. Great champ).
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Hercules.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Idk for me but

MaxGaming- Taskmaster
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

This Will come as a shocker

It's Guardian
    I see what you did there
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Gotta be Professor X. The animations (that dashback - perfection), the miss mechanic, the special attack chains, all of it just feels so smooth
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    iAbom is a lot of fun
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Killmonger easily! Every animation (except the sp3) is just flawless. He is so smooth and easy to play.

Mr. Fantastic is also a total blast!
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Dragon Man
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    Immortal Abomination is a new favorite that I've just begun to explore, but otherwise it has to be either Tigra or Mojo. I love Mojo's constant in-game mini-game, while Tigra just feels so smooth when you get her going and finish fights without even letting opponents touch you.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    4* scarlet witch

Call me old fashioned
  • mattressmattress Posts: 404 ★★
    Claire, Emma, Night Thrasher
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    Saiyan said:

It changes every few months. Right now it's War Machine and CGR.

War Machine because I recently ranked him up to R3 as a 6 star and he's VERY satisfying to play overall. That damage ramp has such an amazing payoff that other champs don't have.

Funny, I just did the same and wondered if I was crazy for doing so. The thing is that his abilities make him a great mutant killer, and he does simple but amazing things, such as outputting massive damage in a long fight, taking almost no chip damage, healing up if any opponent should be even capable of draining your health, applying a DoT that few can deal with, stacking more than enough debuffs to heal block with despair, and resisting most of unavoidable energy damage.

• ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    Right now it’s my sig 200 Kingpin. He’s such a tank!
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Between sentinel and torch atm
    Leaning sentinel
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    iHulk all day every day