**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mojo Bug

From testing Mojo against Hercules it is clear that his anti-life field is not working properly. I’m not sure whether it’s specifically for Hercules, specifically for certain buffs or whether it’s a consistent bug in multiple aspects of the game.

https://youtu.be/F_gRL_0ali4

In this video I took mojo against 2 Hercules: one from the side quest and one from a duel. In both it is clear that the duration of the true sense and immortality buffs are not reduced whilst anti-life field is active, lasting the normal 16 and 9 seconds respectively.

I don’t think it is a massive bug, as Mojo was working just fine against SoP hydra adaptoid last week. So my two current hypotheses based on why this bug occurs are:
1. Mojo does not interact properly against Hercules.
2. Mojo does not interact properly against buffs that were added after his release to the game (true sense and immortality would fall into this category).

There is always the chance that I’ve misread their abilities, so if somebody knows why this happens could they let me know please. Other than that I hope this bug gets fixed soon.

Comments

• Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Does Hercules' Infuriate OAAR explain this?
  • FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    Hercules buffs are weird, Tigras neutralize and Mephistos soul imprisonment can't stop his buffs from activating but Black Widow Claire Voyants buff immunity debuff and regular ability accuracy reduction can. Nothing in his abilities explain it so it has to be a bug or an unlisted ability
  • cs89518cs89518 Posts: 23
    I don’t think the infuriate ability accuracy reduction is the reason because I didn’t have it active on me when I activated anti life field most of the time.
  • cs89518cs89518 Posts: 23
    Update: As of the most recent patch, mojo does now reduce the duration of Hercules’ immortality buff (likely due to the change to its interaction with triggering against an sp3), but still does not affect the true sense buff.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Just to add onto this:
    The extend node in the Cav EQ is also messing up Mojo's anti-life field ability. All of their buffs are extended as normal, but the anti-life field isn't shortening any of their durations.