**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What would be YOUR ideal SoP fight

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
With all the feedback from SoP it seems like some think it’s too easy. So what would your ideal SoP Matchup be with nodes and everything.

Personally the objectives are just challenging enough for me to complete but that’s probably from roster development/not having the perfect champ.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Emma frost - DYB, armor break immune, safeguard, force of will, long distance relationship, tyranny.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Jaded said:

Emma frost - DYB, armor break immune, safeguard, force of will, long distance relationship, tyranny.

this is pretty much the same strat as dyb abi emma. but actually easier. tyranny means you can spam heavy in the corner with aegon and ramp him to even 750 of of one run and then jusst 100 hits into block
    Ebony_Naw said:

Jaded said:

Emma frost - DYB, armor break immune, safeguard, force of will, long distance relationship, villainy.

Edit: nvm, I got it lol. So just corvus into the block all day
    Corvus doesn’t make her bleed. DYB = do you bleed, only bleed cause damage.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Jaded said:

Why do people keep giving Emma tyranny....
    It's like you're asking for her to get cheesed in the corner

Edit: Nvm, it's probably to keep her in armour phase
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Jaded said:

Emma frost - DYB, armor break immune, safeguard, force of will, long distance relationship, villainy.

I believe block damage bypasses DYB
    Ebony_Naw said:

Jaded said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Jaded said:

Hits into the block cause damage as well
    Yeah, but it shouldn’t.

Jaded said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Jaded said:

It does but it shouldn’t imo. Crit me with your best shot also states that they take 100% less damage from all other sources but you can’t damage them through their blocks. So DYB is definitely not working as intended. But if it did…
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Jaded said:

It does but it shouldn’t imo. Crit me with your best shot also states that they take 100% less damage from all other sources but you can’t damage them through their blocks. So DYB is definitely not working as intended. But if it did…
    you can damage through block if it is a crit in CMWYBS
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Jaded said:

That actually seems reasonable, but a generally hard fight. Venom, carnage, Moleman, Ultron, killmonger, morningstar, would be viable. Lots of sp1s to keep your power lower to avoid diamond form as much as possible, but that would be tough.

Jaded said:

That actually seems reasonable, but a generally hard fight. Venom, carnage, Moleman, Ultron, killmonger, morningstar, would be viable. Lots of sp1s to keep your power lower to avoid diamond form as much as possible, but that would be tough.
    I was just aiming for hard, not impossible. It would be a fun fight imo, and long.
    Ebony_Naw said:

Jaded said:

Villainy would mean she doesn't gain power, thereby making her stay in diamond form all fight
    is there any champ that can get true strike in this situation? they can deal most damage in to her block. technically any champ could
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Jaded said:

Villainy would mean she doesn't gain power, thereby making her stay in diamond form all fight
    Heavy spam

Ebony_Naw said:

Jaded said:

Heavy spam
    DYB
    Ebony_Naw said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Jaded said:

is there any champ that can get true strike in this situation? they can deal most damage in to her block. technically any champ could
    Corvus ignores resistance and ramped up aegon could as well. Other than that, not many that I can think of
    With safeguard corvus no missions would take a long time hitting the block. Not impossible but very long.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Jaded said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Jaded said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Jaded said:

Yeah, but it shouldn’t.
    How could your fight even be won if DYB worked as you thought? Dunno if I'm missing something, but she'd never leave diamond form no matter what you did (due to staying at 0 power with tyranny) and you can't bleed her while in it.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Jaded said:

Corvus ignores resistance and ramped up aegon could as well. Other than that, not many that I can think of
    Pretty much this, spam heavy in the corner with Aegon for a while to build up combo then hit her block.
    Raichu626 said:

Jaded said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Jaded said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Jaded said:

Yeah, but it shouldn’t.
    How could your fight even be won if DYB worked as you thought? Dunno if I'm missing something, but she'd never leave diamond form no matter what you did (due to staying at 0 power with tyranny) and you can't bleed her while in it.
    Uh yeah. That was the point. But obviously hitting into the block works and will always work so I was corrected. The fight will still stand as being hard.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    More fights like the SoP Mr Sinister but for all champions (by using Nodes), as is when using someone like Guardian who has that "Parrying a Special makes it all Perfect Parries, and gives you Power for each hit." Ability were rewarded for making Multiple Test Attempts to Learn the perfect timings of his Specials and ques from the AI if it was gonna react a certain way.
    If they could manage to make another SoP Fight like that but where All Champions could do it with maybe Different ways depending on the Champion Type, only requiring Patience and Average Skill, that'd be my Ideal SoP Fight. (Also no Passive Unavoidable Damage, just a fight you take as long as you want on and be rewarded for improving your Skills)
    Jaded said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Jaded said:

With safeguard corvus no missions would take a long time hitting the block. Not impossible but very long.
    literally all champs would take the same time due to safeguard. but corvus will take less due to her armour not affecting him