**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Last day AQ drop off

RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
Is it normal to see point increase drop from day 3-5. From day 3-4 we had almost 2.3 million increase, then day 4 - 5 only 1.1 million increase. The minis didn't change so I guess I was expecting more or the same. 8rjugt3vooxk.png

Comments

• RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike any insight into why this might be. Or anyone for that matter?
  • Pandorica333Pandorica333 Posts: 64
    edited November 2017
    I’m assuming it’s like base stats where it’s a matter of decreasing rewards as prestige increases. i.e. armor increase from 100 to 200 reduces damage more than armor increase from 200-3002k6h65tfvhs7.png

Ours decreased as well from 2.7mil increase to 1.9mil
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    Happens to everyone.
  • It’s not happened to my alliance before prior to this week....it’s a big deal to some folks. My alliance ranked 301st...so if there is an issue with points it could very well be keeping us from earning a t4c crystal...
  • AJ_Tiger03AJ_Tiger03 Posts: 33
    This happens every time Rhino is the mini boss on map 5.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Thanks everyone, just never really looked at the number till this week.
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    It happens to us when we do map 6 all 5 days, until day 3 it grows linearly, then between day 4 and 5 it doesn’t almost grow. As long as I understand it’s a limitation of the enemies on the map, they can only be 5* 5/65 with ability 200, but not grow more. So immagine you get there at day 4. You complete 100% so the prestige needs to grow and the difficulty as well, but you have this ceiling effect. Then the prestige can’t grow anymore and so neither does the score.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    @TBJ1118 explained it well. It's all about prestige. Once your prestige reaches a certain number, your points stop growing linearly.