**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is 6* iceman super rare?

zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
I search the forum. Doesn’t appear anyone else has a 6* Iceman except me. I honestly don’t remember how I got him. Pretty sure it was from a 6* crystal. I spend on 4th of July, Black Friday deals but I’ve never bought any crystal bundle deals that I can remember. I know about 2 months after the TB title released, I R3 Iceman for TB.

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yes he’s pretty rare, he’s only been available in x-Men Cav bundles and I think one 3-6K unit six star that had a special pool of champs.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Must be that unit 6* deal. I wonder what was the pool of champs? I know I was not going for iceman 😂
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    The only other champ I remember being in there Torch. I think. I didn’t go for it so I didn’t make too much of a note other than that Iceman was up for grabs.
    I was definitely hunting for torch. Didn’t have torch or void at the time.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    there might be others too, when his basic arena came out months ago kabam also released his featured cav crystal for the first time, and they might be re-ran the crystal on a sunday ^_^
    Twanger said:

Right on Iceman brother! You're not the only one! I got him from the "Children of Atom" cav crystals last year I believe, I pretty much passed out when I popped the crystal couldn't believe it. But yeah he is a pretty rare 6* I have so many mutants but I'll take him to R2 soon.

Nice! Finally see another player with a 6* Iceman.

there might be others too, when his basic arena came out months ago kabam also released his featured cav crystal for the first time, and they might be re-ran the crystal on a sunday ^_^

There was never a 6* Iceman arena? Unless you meant the 5* featured arena.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    @zuffy I meant the 4* basic arena, it happened well before kabam changed the arenas ^_^
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Wow you might legitimately one of if not the only player with a 6* rank 3 iceman. That's pretty cool
    Yeah, I think I might be the first and only one with an R3 Iceman. :D