**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is 6* iceman super rare?

zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,129 ★★★★★
I search the forum. Doesn’t appear anyone else has a 6* Iceman except me. I honestly don’t remember how I got him. Pretty sure it was from a 6* crystal. I spend on 4th of July, Black Friday deals but I’ve never bought any crystal bundle deals that I can remember. I know about 2 months after the TB title released, I R3 Iceman for TB.

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yes he’s pretty rare, he’s only been available in x-Men Cav bundles and I think one 3-6K unit six star that had a special pool of champs.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,129 ★★★★★
    Must be that unit 6* deal. I wonder what was the pool of champs? I know I was not going for iceman 😂
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    The only other champ I remember being in there Torch. I think. I didn’t go for it so I didn’t make too much of a note other than that Iceman was up for grabs.
    I was definitely hunting for torch. Didn’t have torch or void at the time.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    there might be others too, when his basic arena came out months ago kabam also released his featured cav crystal for the first time, and they might be re-ran the crystal on a sunday ^_^
    Twanger said:

Right on Iceman brother! You're not the only one! I got him from the "Children of Atom" cav crystals last year I believe, I pretty much passed out when I popped the crystal couldn't believe it. But yeah he is a pretty rare 6* I have so many mutants but I'll take him to R2 soon.

Nice! Finally see another player with a 6* Iceman.

there might be others too, when his basic arena came out months ago kabam also released his featured cav crystal for the first time, and they might be re-ran the crystal on a sunday ^_^

There was never a 6* Iceman arena? Unless you meant the 5* featured arena.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    @zuffy I meant the 4* basic arena, it happened well before kabam changed the arenas ^_^
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Wow you might legitimately one of if not the only player with a 6* rank 3 iceman. That's pretty cool
    Yeah, I think I might be the first and only one with an R3 Iceman. :D