**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What would be YOUR ideal SoP fight

124»

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Honestly the Symbiote Supreme fight was great
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Air-Walker

Nullify and Fate Seal Immunity
    Power Modification Immunity
    Increased Power Gain
    Enhanced Special 1
    Tenacity
    (Idk if theres a node that punishes a champion for having an immunity by having them take damage but if there is, we'll add that or we'll make one for this fight.)

You're gonna want someone with Purify or Tenacity because the Armour Break damage will eat away at your health with those SOP attack values.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    SlumpGod said:

Wicket329 said:

A 3 million health Doom, who is debuff immune, has add'l power gain, Coward, and kinetic transference, with an objective that you have to solo him on your first try.

Coward wholly undercuts the rest of what you’re trying to do here. It makes Doom completely unblockable all of the time. Kinetic transference will do nothing. It also means that every time you press block, he loses 1% of his health. So that big health pool also means nothing. The bulk of your damage will be coming from pressing block, not hitting into the opponent, the power gain is a non-issue.

Also, Quake.
    Quake is the champ for Cowards, just like Herc says.
    just say you can’t quake and move on🤣
    “You can’t quake and move on.”

Happy now, guy without a sense of humour?
  • DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★
    Mauled said:

Ebony Maw with with Crit me with your best shot and mix mastwr

wasp says hello
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I would want to see the grandmaster with all the links enabled, and no added nodes or health or anything. I really want to see some fun solos; and plus we would be able to see 2 and 3*s do it, which is impossible with the act 6 requirement
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    I remember there was this annoying Venom the Duck boss in one EQ where:

- both champions only gained power from holding block
    - he had a node where he fought very defensively and did almost nothing but block until Sp3

How about we give that to Mordo, along with an instant KO SP3 (after all, he does feed his opponent to... something)?