**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which content is the hardest to complete?

Which content is the hardest to complete? 31 votes

Act 6 completion
32% 10 votes
Abyss of legends completion
35% 11 votes
Variant 1 100% exploration
32% 10 votes

Comments

• StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I vote for Act 6 (more specifically act 6.2....) for all the limitations on path and nodes like Act 6.2.5.

Abyss is not that hard, just need a lot of time and units, but considering the fights at least you know you will have to use units.

Variant 1 100% exploration is not worth doing considering all the other variant difficulties and rewards
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Wut Variant 1 exploration I has more votes than Abyss completion? Damn is it really that hard, I’ve only completed one variant till now so idk
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    Variant 1 isn't that hard anymore. Act 6 exploration is more difficult than abyss.
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    Wait I thought that said act 1 exploration

Act 1 too hard I need a nerf there
  • Jedo_5Jedo_5 Posts: 20
    Stellar said:

I vote for Act 6 (more specifically act 6.2....) for all the limitations on path and nodes like Act 6.2.5.

Abyss is not that hard, just need a lot of time and units, but considering the fights at least you know you will have to use units.

Variant 1 100% exploration is not worth doing considering all the other variant difficulties and rewards

I agree with you. I've done chapter 1 and 2 of Act 6. Just got 3 and 4 left to do but was considering trying abyss of legends. Probably best to get Act 6 out of the way
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Exploring V1 is probably the most difficult but Abyss is the most expensive. Act 6 completion just isn’t that hard anymore and abyss isn’t difficult as much as it is cashgrabby so I would say that V1 exploration is the most “difficult”