**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Extra! Extra! Spider-Man Event is coming your Way!

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yall should add past pfps in store :) during summoner appreciation week.
  • satvik17satvik17 Posts: 76

satvik17 said:

Wow...the event is very detailed and very well put this time. Thanks for taking the effort to make it neat. But I'm still mad about how you guys promised a generic Awakening gem and gave a class.

That was a type mistake and it’s fine because giving a generic gem for a normal SQ is a bit too much don’t you think? Yes they did bring our hopes up a bit but it’s forgivable
    But they never corrected it nor said it was a typo. Also, yes they have given a Generic AG many times in past Side Events
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    SlumpGod said:

SlumpGod said:

SlumpGod said:

Wait am I seeing this right? A 6* nexus you can buy?

No you are not seeing this right.
    Leave me alone I woke up like 2 minutes ago😂
    You asked.
    Yeah yeah. More of a rhetorical question.
    Allright allright.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    SlumpGod said:

Ainy said:

gold boost, finally! the 1.5k+ gold crystals i've saved up are salivating

Trade in your regular gold crystals for the uncollected ones first
    You can do that? How?
    It'll probably be in the store. The trade in days are at the same time as the gold boost. It's down at the bottom of the announcement
  • Kabam Boo said:

EXTRA! EXTRA!

J. Jonah Jameson is at it again! Keepin’ our friend Peter Parker on his toes! Peter needs your help getting some world class snapshots of Spider-Man and his friends! If not, Peter’s days at the Daily Bugle may be numbered… Create a distraction by defeating Champions while Peter works his magic behind the camera!

Start: August 4, 2021 @ 10AM (PT)
    End: September 1, 2021 @ 10AM (PT)

EVENT TL;DR

Defeat Champions (Special Arenas, Solo Objectives & Solo Event) > Collect Digital Snapshots > Trade Digital Snapshots for rewards in the Daily Bugle Store

IMPORTANT:
    There is no side quest this month!

Instead, collect Digital Snapshots and trade them in at the Daily Bugle Store for this month’s rewards!

You can find Digital Snapshots in the Special Arenas, Solo Objectives and this month’s Solo Event.

DAILY BUGLE STORE

End: September 4, 2021 @ 10AM (PT)

Collect Digital Snapshots and trade them in for this month’s rewards!

SOLO OBJECTIVES

Complete Solo Objectives for more of this month’s prizes and rewards!

One Classy Shot! - Defeat Peni Parker and Spider-Man 2099 using specific Class of Champions in the August One Shot to complete these Objectives!

Catch A Spider In Action! - Perform various moves against Spider-Verse Heroes using a specific Class of Champion to complete these Objectives!

20/20 Vision - Use Vision, Vision (Aarkus) or Vision (Age of Ultron) to defeat specific Champions to complete these Objectives!

SOLO EVENT

SINISTER SIX ASSIGNMENTS

End: August 31, 2021 @ 10AM (PT)

Defeat classic Spider-Man villains (Doctor Octopus, Electro, Green Goblin, Iron Patriot, Mysterio, Rhino, Vulture) and collect even more of this month’s prizes and rewards!

Total Milestones: 5
    Rank Rewards: N/A

SPECIAL ARENA

Extra! Extra! Arena

Defeat six (6) Special Teams consisting of Spider-Verse Champions in this bi-weekly Arena (runs twice).

Schedule:
    1st Run
    End: August 18, 2021 @ 10AM (PT)

2nd Run
    Start: August 18, 2021 @ 10AM (PT)
    End: September 1, 2021 @ 10AM (PT)

Note:
    2 and 3-Star Champions ONLY
    NO RANK REWARDS

Special teams:
    Team 1 - Spider-Man (Classic), Doctor Octopus, Spider-Gwen
    Team 2 - Spider-Man (Miles Morales), Electro, Spider-Ham
    Team 3 - Iron Patriot, Spider-Man (Symbiote), Green Goblin
    Team 4 - Spider-Man (Stealth Suit), Mysterio, Peni Parker
    Team 5 - Rhino, Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced), Vulture
    Team 6 - Spider-Man 2099, Guillotine 2099, Punisher 2099

CRYSTAL

CREEPS & CRAWLIES CRYSTALS

End: September 4, 2021 @ 10AM (PT)

Available in Cavalier (Cavalier and up) and Grandmaster (Uncollected and below).

4,000 Shards = 1 Crystal

Where to find Crystal:
    Special tab

Where to find Shards:
    • Solo Events
    • Special Arenas
    • Weekly Bugle Calendar
    • Daily Bugle Store
    Champions pool:
    • Agent Venom
    • Carnage
    • Doctor Octopus
    • Electro
    • Green Goblin
    • Iron Patriot
    • Mysterio
    • Red Goblin
    • Rhino
    • Spider-Gwen
    • Spider-Ham
    • Spider-Man (Classic)
    • Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
    • Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)
    • Spider-Man (Stealth Suit)
    • Spider-Man (Symbiote)
    • Symbiote Supreme
    • Venom
    • Venom The Duck
    • Venompool
    • Vulture

DAILY LOGIN CALENDAR

WEEKLY BUGLE 7-DAY LOGIN REPEATING CALENDAR

Start Date: August 5, 2021 @ 5PM (PT)
    End Date: September 2, 2021 @ 5PM (PT)

Log in everyday to collect Creeps & Crawlies Crystal Shards from this calendar!
    If you miss a day, the calendar will reset to Day 1.
    When you reach Day 7, it will reset to Day 1.

Amount of shards by Day:
    Day 1: 50
    Day 2: 75
    Day 3: 100
    Day 4: 125
    Day 5: 150
    Day 6: 200
    Day 7: 300

LEGENDS CELEBRATION

7HR FREE CRYSTAL

Start: August 23, 2021 @ 3AM (PT)
    End: August 30, 2021 @ 10AM (PT)

Where to find Crystal:
    Crystals tab

BOOSTER

Start: August 23, 2021 @ 10PM (PT)
    End: August 30, 2021 @ 10PM (PT)

Increases all Gold and Battle Chips earned by 20%!

7-DAY LOGIN CALENDAR

Start: August 24, 2021 @ 5PM (PT)
    End: August 31, 2021 @ 5PM (PT)

Note: The Calendar will keep going without you if you miss a day. If you miss a day, you will continue to collect the rewards where you left off, but you will not be able to collect on all 7 days.
    This calendar DOES NOT repeat.

Day 1: T4 Basic Catalyst
    Day 2: Ultimate Crystal
    Day 3: 4-Star Crystal
    Day 4: Legendary Crystal
    Day 5: 5-Star Crystal
    Day 6: 18,000 x T2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments
    Day 7: 4,500 x T5 Basic Catalyst Fragments

LEGENDS TRADE-IN STORE

Start: August 23, 2021 @ 10AM (PT)
    End: August 30, 2021 @ 10AM (PT)

Don’t miss this limited time opportunity to trade in your materials for an upgrade!

For example:
    • Trade 4 x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal for 1 x T5 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal (2%)
    • Trade 5 x Gold Crystals for 1 x Uncollected Gold Crystals
    ...and so much more!

We hope you will enjoy this month’s content! Cheerio! :)
    Whats that mythic shards only 200 of em? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

Dude it’s Crystal with 80% 5* and 20% 6*. Ngl it’s fine if it’s less for now,it’s new item
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    satvik17 said:

satvik17 said:

Wow...the event is very detailed and very well put this time. Thanks for taking the effort to make it neat. But I'm still mad about how you guys promised a generic Awakening gem and gave a class.

That was a type mistake and it’s fine because giving a generic gem for a normal SQ is a bit too much don’t you think? Yes they did bring our hopes up a bit but it’s forgivable
    But they never corrected it nor said it was a typo. Also, yes they have given a Generic AG many times in past Side Events
    Well in my dictionary Many is not spelled as O-N-E.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

satvik17 said:

satvik17 said:

You mean “One is not spelled as M-A-N-Y” lol
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Could this finally be the introduction of 6* Stark-Enhanced Spiderman? Would be a good month for it.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Any chance we can change the limits on buy items…

Some of us have zero interest in anything 5* related, especially 5* awakening gems. and currently don’t want to buy t5cc (which is very expensive). Would rather buy lots more t5b shards.

Why can’t we just offer more to create choice. I assume collecting all currency Available will mean can but nearly everything
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

• Trade 4 x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal for 1 x T5 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal (2%)
    now THAT'S hot

• Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

satvik17 said:

satvik17 said:

You mean “One is not spelled as M-A-N-Y” lol
    Yeah whatever 😂. English is not my first lamguage so for me that works 😂