**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation 5.0 is out!!

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

I have to spend glory pretty poorly now 🤦

Comments

• Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    That’s a lot of glory these past few days ngl, they really should increase the limit for the next 2 weeks or something. Was hoping for normal revives again but it’s alright for now since they just gave us 10 revives and L5 health potions
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I'm definitely not complaining, but isn't this same Compensation we get the second time? Just looks familiar
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

I'm definitely not complaining, but isn't this same Compensation we get the second time? Just looks familiar

3rd time now.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the compensation Kabam but I have 2 questions

1. When will we get AW items

2. What is the difference between these Map5 crystals and the ones we receive for actually completion map5?
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

2. What is the difference between these Map5 crystals and the ones we receive for actually completion map5?

1. You won’t get AW items because Season hasn’t started
    2. Idk
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

I had to burn 3.5k on some garbage lol i have sooo much. Its a good problem to have.

The Mail hangs around for a Month right? You can just wait two days for the next Glory Store Reset before claiming the Package.
    Old aq glory is only 7 days. I have the 3.4k from last series that i had to use a bit ago.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

1. You won’t get AW items because Season hasn’t started
    2. Idk
    Thanks for your reply…. Did kabam specifically state they aren’t giving out items for AW?

Season or no season , it shouldn’t matter. The problems aren’t exclusive to AQ and story quests. N

Those are Aged Map 5 Crystals, notice the Sparkles are gone, Diablo's got a Great Crystal Wine Cellar... 😂
    Rohit_316 said:

3rd time now.
    Damn...
    Again Not Complaining with what we got, but I would've appreciated something... Well Anything for the Incursions Grinders since those also have Separate Revives and Potions from the AQ and AW Versions.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    This is an AQ compensation for the week ahead. Let's not forget that
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    This is ridiculous…. More glory than can even claim.. already brought everything in the store
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Monk1 said:

This is ridiculous…. More glory than can even claim.. already brought everything in the store

Then don’t claim it yet and wait for the store to reset
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Monk1 said:

Buy AQ revives and potions then .. there's a lot in store.

Monk1 said:

I have 9.5k to claim, as not even claimed aq rewards. On 14.8k glory now.

I am maxed on aq pots and have brought all t5b, t2a and t5cc this week already.

Monk1 said:

It's free glory that you wouldn't have had if there wasn't an issue. Take it for what it is.
    Agree.. but don’t get why they don’t just increase the glory limit it is not hard to just make it 25k
    Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

I have 9.5k to claim, as not even claimed aq rewards. On 14.8k glory now.

I am maxed on aq pots and have brought all t5b, t2a and t5cc this week already.

Guess it’s a good thing it resets in a day then
    Yeah, but then in same problem next week.

With no war season I don’t use pots in war so only so much u can spend as limits capped
    Monk1 said:

With no war season I don’t use pots in war so only so much u can spend as limits capped

You said you have 9.5k to claim? All of the T5B, T2A and T5CC added up is more than 9.5k. So your problem seems like a bit of a non issue.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

It's free glory that you wouldn't have had if there wasn't an issue. Take it for what it is.
    Agree.. but don’t get why they don’t just increase the glory limit it is not hard to just make it 25k
    You say "it's not that hard" but I don't think you really know that for sure. The store resets in a day anyway.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Monk1 said:

So try new champs for lanes and use some pots. Get creative.

Monk1 said:

You said you have 9.5k to claim? All of the T5B, T2A and T5CC added up is more than 9.5k. So your problem seems like a bit of a non issue.
    Aq then give another 6.6k next week so the issue repeats. Unless waste on **** then is not possible to spend it