**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts on the event?

Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
Personally I’m very excited for this, the 7 day calendar looks great, and they’re introducing shards for legendary crystals and mythic crystals too. T4CC is a pain for me to get so I’m not going for the trades, but the event seems very promising altogether

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    The “Side Quest” looks like something i am not very excited for but the other part looks awesome.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

The “Side Quest” looks like something i am not very excited for but the other part looks awesome.

Agreed, the cav pool doesn’t seem great and I’m not in favour of grinding arena but the other event seems awesome!
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Having even a small chance at a 6* sparky makes me happy

Wait he’s now available as a 6 star???

He’s in the cav pool and there’s no disclaimer that he’s not available as a 6*

He’s in the cav pool and there’s no disclaimer that he’s not available as a 6*
    Oh that’s awesome then, hopefully I can get him, though it’s very unlikely that it’ll happen

It's terrible. Thronebreakers get all the same stuff Cav players get. Thronebreaker has just been devalued.

Seems like someone forget about summer of pain

It's terrible. Thronebreakers get all the same stuff Cav players get. Thronebreaker has just been devalued.

Sarcasm........ I was channeling my inner Cavalier player. Remember the last event where UC and Cav's are grouped together and all the Cav's were complaining how the title was devalued.

I have no issues with the event whatsoever. I want a 6* starky
    Haha. Sounds like I wouldn’t be a good mod considering my sarcasm detector
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★

Sarcasm........ I was channeling my inner Cavalier player. Remember the last event where UC and Cav's are grouped together and all the Cav's were complaining how the title was devalued.

I have no issues with the event whatsoever. I want a 6* starky
    Haha. Sounds like I wouldn’t be a good mod considering my sarcasm detector
    Truly my fault. I forgot the /s. I was hoping more would see right through the comment lol.
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★

Agreed, the cav pool doesn’t seem great and I’m not in favour of grinding arena but the other event seems awesome!
    I hate doing those arenas
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Warlockjr said:

I have personally avoided arenas as much as possible since it was updated. Even after they fixed the rewards, I still have no motivation to do them. I didn’t even finish the purgatory/overseer arena because I just hate playing arena. I’ve been having more fun with the game since I stopped playing arena, and I would love if they stopped doing these event arenas.

Warlockjr said:

I have personally avoided arenas as much as possible since it was updated. Even after they fixed the rewards, I still have no motivation to do them. I didn’t even finish the purgatory/overseer arena because I just hate playing arena. I’ve been having more fun with the game since I stopped playing arena, and I would love if they stopped doing these event arenas.
    I play arena a little

I thought there was no side quest
    Warlockjr said:

I thought there was no side quest
    That’s why he double quoted it, he was talking about grinding the cav shards from the arena and all that stuff.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I hope i pull a 6* Starky!! That went right over my head, i missed it. I could r3 him…