**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champion Down! And some 6.2 observations.

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
Knocked off 6.2.1-4 last week and 6.2.5 and 6.2.6 today. Yes, probably not the smartest time to be doing this given the parry bug but I had some mats expiring and want to get to TB by the end of the summer/early fall. A few observations:
1. Hats off to those of you did this prenerf, and even more to those of you who explored it. I have 0 interest in touching this content again - you are brave souls.
2. I’m glad I waited till my roster was reasonably built out and I had a solid number of the required counters - made this a much less unit intensive exercise than it probably would have been otherwise.
3. I had a harder time with 6.2.2 (Sinister) and 6.2.4 (Kingpin) than I did with Mordo and The Champion in 6.2.5 and 6. Part of this was that I’ve got Doom and he made the Mordo and Champion fights MUCH easier than they would have been otherwise.
4. Doom was my definite MVP, but Hyperion, AA, Shang Chi, and Cap IW all get honorable mentions.

Taking a progression breather for a few days, then on to 6.3 next week.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 51
    Congrats.
    Right now i already wasting 2000 units in the third phase of Champion. He just stop using his SP and continue to beat me wit his regular attacks.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Annatar said:

Congrats.
    Right now i already wasting 2000 units in the third phase of Champion. He just stop using his SP and continue to beat me wit his regular attacks.

If you’ve spent 2000 units or the equivalent of 50 Level 2 Revives then I’d suggest starting over. That’s what I did and was able to get a One Shot using a Sig 20 5* Rank 3 Sym Supreme
    Hoitado said:

Annatar said:

Congrats.

If you’ve spent 2000 units or the equivalent of 50 Level 2 Revives then I’d suggest starting over. That’s what I did and was able to get a One Shot using a Sig 20 5* Rank 3 Sym Supreme
    And wasted another thousand of units on the way to him and in battle with him again?
    No, i will finish him now, still has 5000 units to try. After all, his AI will return to normal and he become fighting with his usual spam SP1 and sp2.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Annatar said:

Hoitado said:

Annatar said:

Congrats.

And wasted another thousand of units on the way to him and in battle with him again?
    No, i will finish him now, still has 5000 units to try. After all, his AI will return to normal and he become fighting with his usual spam SP1 and sp2.

Don’t Do It! You need to rank up champions so that you don’t have to spend a lot of units if any like me. Show me your roster and sorry if I don’t reply right away as I am playing Pokémon Unite
    Hoitado said:

Annatar said:

Hoitado said:

Annatar said:

Congrats.

Don’t Do It! You need to rank up champions so that you don’t have to spend a lot of units if any like me. Show me your roster and sorry if I don’t reply right away as I am playing Pokémon Unite
    My attact team was Doom, Thing, Gully 2099, Blade and Hyperion, all r5lv55, so i don't have any option to rank up.
    Well, anyway already beat him. Finally, he start fighting as he suppose to fight, and Thing SP3him after his charges was down. Wasted around 2300 units...
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    Forgot to mention Ghost was also huge for last weeks work. She was definitely an MVP also.