**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I guess Mole Man just got screwed.

So, in the recent release notes of 32.1, in bug fix section, they have written that mole man's true accuracy passive will now interact correctly with the champions. Does that mean that he will not have his true accuracy when in frenzy? Kabam I need a rank down ticket if that's the case.

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I think this was referring to the bug where moleman would be stunned if he bypassed overseer’s autoblock. Him maintaining true focus in frenzy isn’t something that would interact with other champions so I don’t think that is what was fixed
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    I feel like a morningstar/bwcv vs 6.2.6 champion deja vu, anyone ? Also for those who asked for rdt, what's your reason for rank up him anyway ? for that only certain ability ?
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★

Unfortunately I don't think that's what's being fixed but I can't wait for the day he does actually get fixed. And no you absolutely shouldn't get rank down tickets bc you ranked up a bugged champ

Hood.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    SlumpGod said:

Unfortunately I don't think that's what's being fixed but I can't wait for the day he does actually get fixed. And no you absolutely shouldn't get rank down tickets bc you ranked up a bugged champ

Hood.
    Weren’t the hood rdts more so cuz of the buff?
    Yes. Hood wasn't bugged.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    My suggestion to everyone is to calm down and wait until we actually see the effects of this in game.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

You guys are making it look like he will be useless after that bug is fixed. Remember She-hulk and archangel bug fixes, people were asking for rdts and all and still today those champs are pretty strong in their classes.

He definitely won't be useless. He'll still be a good champ but he won't be nearly AS good. He'll be back to being two halves of a champ instead of one whole one. Damage or utility not both simultaneously. It's why I've yet to invest in him and have cautioned everyone considering doing so
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

Damn, didn't know there was so much hate for people who like Moleman. I was missing such a juicy opportunity to make people salty with positive vibes? We can't have that, lmao.

#MoleGod, #SwoleMole, #Giganto4prez

Tbh I am 99% sure that they are fixing the bug where Overseer would parry stun Molegod even if he bypassed his autoblock using strike accuracy due to the wording of the bug fix being “it will now interact correctly with OTHER CHAMPIONS” so I just want to see their reaction when Molegod still works after the update
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Since it is most likely to be the autoblock bug that is going to be fixed, everyone can calm down. However while we are on it, Kabam really should clarify his abilities. It's been pretty much half a year since his buff, people can't wait forever to rank him up.