**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Extra! Extra! Spider-Man Event is coming your Way!

Comments

• SchnoodleSchnoodle Posts: 132 ★★
    Is the legend login for all players?
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Schnoodle said:

Yeah they didn’t mention anything about it being tiered to progression levels. What they showed should be given to Cav and TB players, and the rewards should be lowered bit by bit. I doubt they’ll give a 5 star champ to people in act 1 and 2 and all.
  • Perfect_jabPerfect_jab Posts: 73
    Like having a side quest to do for the 3 weeks after clearing monthly quest....
  • Perfect_jabPerfect_jab Posts: 73
    The limit on alpha 1 an T4 basics needs to go!! Takes so many to rank up an constantly run ouf of them. I dont even bother ranking up 5*s anymore because of this
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

The limit on alpha 1 an T4 basics needs to go!! Takes so many to rank up an constantly run ouf of them. I dont even bother ranking up 5*s anymore because of this

What limit? It says no limit
    only the T1-T2-T3 basic and class cats and gold crystals don't have a limit, all other items have one. For T1A and T4B it's the same, 10. You might have been confused by the last column, wich refers to what progression title is required to be able to buy the item ^_^
  • Infinity_142Infinity_142 Posts: 59
    No Side quest huh this is gonna be a very interesting month but you guys did amazing on the content I'm super excited
  • dark_evil_17dark_evil_17 Posts: 4
    Great Event
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    So how many mythic shards make a mythic crystal? Still not seeing an answer.
    TyEdge said:

I think, THINK, that it’s 2000. Because if it was 10000, 200 would be pretty cruel to give even if it’s just been introduced to ftp players since it’s only 2%. But if it’s 2k then it’s not so bad since it’s 10% and they’ll probably increase it by a bit over time
  • SwordEvolvedSwordEvolved Posts: 14
    Will new players also get stuff from legends calender?
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

It is a great deal for people like me thanks Kabam, can finally put these crystals to use

I stacked it to nearly 50's now
  • TIERA_10203TIERA_10203 Posts: 103

Pikolu said:

It is a great deal for people like me thanks Kabam, can finally put these crystals to use

I stacked it to nearly 50's now
    Bruh wut some ppl can use them for man…..lol
  • Proman1Proman1 Posts: 41
    edited August 2021
    When is the event come out
  • Proman1Proman1 Posts: 41

Schnoodle said:

Yeah they didn’t mention anything about it being tiered to progression levels. What they showed should be given to Cav and TB players, and the rewards should be lowered bit by bit. I doubt they’ll give a 5 star champ to people in act 1 and 2 and all.
    They probably won’t give a5* to an act 2 & 1

TyEdge said:

I think, THINK, that it’s 2000. Because if it was 10000, 200 would be pretty cruel to give even if it’s just been introduced to ftp players since it’s only 2%. But if it’s 2k then it’s not so bad since it’s 10% and they’ll probably increase it by a bit over time
    200 mythic shards if 2000 are needed for a full crystal? So 10% of a crystal with a 20% chance at a 6-star? So the equivalent value of 200 6-star shards. Yeesh.
  • TIERA_10203TIERA_10203 Posts: 103
    The mythic crystals better have a low shard requirement ¥_¥

The mythic crystals better have a low shard requirement ¥_¥

It’s mostly 2000, but the best scenario would be if it was 1000 shards, which seems unlikely
    Kabam Boo said:

Re: Digital Snapshots
    Since you asked so nicely...
    Cavaliers and up should be able to score a max of 15,000 from everywhere.
    Uncollected should be able to score a max of 13,200 from everywhere.
    Conquerors should be able to score a max of 11,700 from everywhere.

Oohhh thanks Kabam Boo! This was really helpful! Now I can start planning out what to get
    I calculated it and I can get all the important items that I want with 110 digital snapshots left over. So this event will be really great for me honestly, lots of stuff up for offer
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Thanks.. so quick maths

I have zero interest in 5* gems or 5* stones and can take or leave t5cc at this point…

Buying everything I want only comes to around 5550 snapshots.. this would leave me 10k spare!! why can you PLEASE not give us choice to buy more 6* shards or 6* stones or even t5b.

I am not asking for more currency I just want the ability to choose what I spend it on. You are effectively telling us what we can buy so why bother to make a store when can buy everything anyways.

No. Obviously I will but the t5cc and it can go with all the other ones I have not even opened.
  • SpiderLazerSpiderLazer Posts: 93 ★★
    Literally so hyped for Spidey 2099. He’s like my all time favorite marvel character
  • SpiderLazerSpiderLazer Posts: 93 ★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Thanks so much. This is super helpful to plan out what to get from the store
    I was doing math in my head but I counted 10,005 in the top section of rewards. That leaves about 5k to spend elsewhere. Hmm…