**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nightcrawler Fury Cap

Why is Nightcrawler capped at 3 furies? I recently duped my 5* and was farming potions off WS and noticed no matter how many deep wound strikes I had, the fury counter would never go above 3. This is not stated in his sig ability. It seems like a completely irrelevant silent nerf. To have more than 3 fury stacks you have to be playing very well and very aggresively. 3 furies is 102% atk increase for my 4* 5/50 sig 79 NC vs 10 poise charges on starky is 200% atk increase. Would love to hear the reasoning.

Comments

• Pandorica333Pandorica333 Posts: 64
    It’s always been topped at 3 so definitely not a nerf. Just not stating it in his description. Also it’s not hard to get three fury’s stacked on him
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    For the same reason most champs with fury buffs are capped at one. Or champs have bleed stack caps. It’s balance. They don’t state on every single champ profile how many of each buff and debuff you can stack.
  • How is it "balance"? Would NC be over powered with unlimited furies? No he would still be a glass cannon. It just feels bad when it is not stated and a champ is gimped for no apparent reason.
    Yes he would be op. His bleed increases from fury. I have no doubt I could get 6-7 fury stacks and he would wreck
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    While they could definitely increase the cap to maybe 5 it already gives him a large bonus and it states right in his description how many he can have.

This isn't actually a problem, issue, bug, or something an administrator would need to look at. Your tags confuse me.
  • Yes he would be op. His bleed increases from fury. I have no doubt I could get 6-7 fury stacks and he would wreck

Drax's furies go to infinity and increase his bleed dmg. I assume this was tuned before diminishing returns when you could get your crit rate >70% and was never changed after flat values went away.
  • SlyCat42 wrote: »
    While they could definitely increase the cap to maybe 5 it already gives him a large bonus and it states right in his description how many he can have.

This isn't actually a problem, issue, bug, or something an administrator would need to look at. Your tags confuse me.

It doesn't state a fury cap in his sig ability, but it is capped at 3. That makes it a problem, issue or bug and would like the input of an admin.
    NC has much more going for him than drax plus his bleed is instant where drax is over time. Champs can reduce the bleed taken from drax with mastery or ability even if not bleed immune. Not completely comparable
  • Drax can gain furies vs bleed immune, NC cannot. You can extend Drax's bleed through Deep Wounds, NC cannot.
    edited November 2017
    Yeah there are lots of things that can be said here. Nc has crit increases. Can increase critical rate through style and increase bleed chance from sp3. Has evade. There’s mutant mastery for reducing bleed. Two diff bleed mastery’s to reduce bleed. End of the day they capped it at 3 for a reason and I see no problem with it being three because he deals plenty of damage as is