**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Thanks for some AQ compensation. When are we getting some AW items?
  • DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 180 ★★

Thanks for some AQ compensation. When are we getting some AW items?

AW compensation was given weeks ago. Full season rewards for half a season. There is no current AW season active hence no weekly compensation. AQ compensation has been weekly because it is still up and running.
  • CourtbearCourtbear Posts: 163
    Ugh…Kabam how did you manage to make this issue worse then last week instead of fixing it ?!?!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Courtbear said:

Ugh…Kabam how did you manage to make this issue worse then last week instead of fixing it ?!?!

Nothing has changed?
  • RicoscoRicosco Posts: 142 ★★

Courtbear said:

Nothing has changed?
    It's sporadic, it does nosedive at times, I've noticed that it goes from barely playable to impossible throughout the day.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    @Kabam was this the final compensation you were gonna give us or we will get some shards as compensation too?
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★

@Kabam was this the final compensation you were gonna give us or we will get some shards as compensation too?

@Real_Madrid_76_2 I'm hoping they don't give us shards because people keep asking
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

@Real_Madrid_76_2 I'm hoping they don't give us shards because people keep asking
    Welp that’s sadistic
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

No it's not. The fix won't come until the update and after they've figured out if it fixed enough. They said this in their update post.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    This month has been the worst month in the games history for me. I can’t do any content without tremendous lag and parry/dex not working. I wish we had the option to just go back to last months patch since then I could get content done without having to waste revives on easy paths in variants. Hoping the end compensation is huge and that the bug is patched by the next patch.
  • Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260
    I've just about nearly finished some content because of the compensations, too bad they all get used quick, took a full month, normally it takes a week or 2 max, for me to do eq, but this time I wasn't motivated too do it. Thankfully we got revs. Hopefully issue is sorted soon and next month is off to both a smoother start and a smooth end/finish
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 ★★★
    I swear either I’m just getting increasingly annoyed at the state of the game or it’s been getting increasingly worse by the day lol
  • darshakiyodarshakiyo Posts: 7
    edited August 2021
    Impossible to judge parrying with sunspot … it’s time I take breaks from this game !
  • firedoodfiredood Posts: 7
    Fantastic way to screw players.
  • KanoooKanooo Posts: 105
    I don’t know if it falls into this parry issue but I’m experiencing stun issues.

When aggressive AIs repeatedly hit me, I usually parry a lot to get a stun (as my intercept and dex game is not too good).

But the bloody AIs just won’t get stunned and kept on with that aggressive hits. Seems to happen more in AW. (Not due to the node, btw).

I understand it won’t trigger often but seems to me like it’s once per 25 hits or something, I’ll get the AI stunned.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    It is now August 3. Patch goes live later today.

Here before people start spamming this thread for the hotfix date....
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★

It is now August 3. Patch goes live later today.

Here before people start spamming this thread for the hotfix date....

Its already live for android
  • Roman4544Roman4544 Posts: 85
    Anyone noticed any changes?
  • DevilmayCry3DevilmayCry3 Posts: 34
    As my thought
    This update is not for hotfix. This update is 32.0 and the hotfix will be 32.1.

DevilMayCry
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★

As my thought
    This update is not for hotfix. This update is 32.0 and the hotfix will be 32.1.

DevilMayCry

If only others actually read the announcement and found out for themselves.
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    edited August 2021
    Kabam, when can we expect 32.1 and a fix for parry and evade?