**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thor Ragnarok power gain

So not sure if this is a bug or working as designed. I attempted to do a search on it but didn't find anything. I was using my vision (AOU) against Thor (Rag) after hitting 20 hits Thor would gain power as normal and I would use my sp1 or sp2 to control the power gain. In all cases if I did it right at the start of his power gain it stopped Thor from gaining any additional power during his power boost period, looks like it nullified the buff.

So yea like I said not sure if this is supposed to happen or not, guess it just caught me by surprise because I think champs like deadpool not the OG will still gain power if you hit him with the special on his power boost period.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Thor Ragnarok power gain is cancelled if he gets hit by a special attack. Is on his abilities
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    That's how it supposed to work as eXtripa said

My issue with him is his power gain is stopped after the LAST hit of your special. It's not an issue with someone like Ironman as it's one beam but with someone like Cable's SP2 or Punisher 2099 SP2 this can be VERY annoying as the specials take longer than normal and all the while he's gaining power during the special itself. Kabam, you guys should change it to the first hit of any special. It adversely affects champs with longer specials or animations.