**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The first R4 6* gameplay is coming

Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
edited July 2021 in General Discussion

Well looks like kabam is gonna show off the first R4 6*’s tomorrow which means that R4’s will probably be coming very soon. What do you guys think about it? Personally I’m kinda nervous

Edit: check the official mcoc YouTube channel for the announcement

Comments

• SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

What do you guys think about it? Personally I’m kinda nervous

Same tbh, fact that the first r4 gameplay is coming from Kabam themselves shows they'll be coming pretty soon
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Oh lord. The jump from 3 to 4 will break the game.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    I don’t see this anywhere

Latest thing to pop up was this image

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

It was an announcement on their YouTube channel if you want to see it for yourself
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Where's that from? I don't see it anywhere.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

It was an announcement on their YouTube channel if you want to see it for yourself
    ah I see
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Feeling for the prestige whale accounts having to R4 their Surfers instead of my lovely AA
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Oof, makes me wonder if I should change my SoP t5cc selector choices from being a skill (for Elsa) and a tech (for Mysterio) to being two Cosmics (for Surfer).

I should follow suit and save some cosmics for cmm. Surfer would be awesome!
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    Dorklessons has already showed gameplay for both champs on his Twitter. Well, at least one.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Oof, makes me wonder if I should change my SoP t5cc selector choices from being a skill (for Elsa) and a tech (for Mysterio) to being two Cosmics (for Surfer).

@StevieManWonder how close are you for t6b/t3a? Im less than half, and personally I have no reason to rush a r4/save t5cc for one just in case it is soon since the main use will be prestige for most account. Just more damage. And some health. We dont even have content that needs r3s let alone r4s.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Shock29 said:

Dorklessons has already showed gameplay for both champs on his Twitter. Well, at least one.

Both clips are of peni
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

Shock29 said:

Both clips are of peni
    Was there a confirmation?

Shock29 said:

Both clips are of peni
    The one with Dragonman I think is Spider-Man 2099 due to the reversal in Ability Power Rate.
    edited August 2021

Shock29 said:

Both clips are of peni
    Was there a confirmation?
    Not necessarily but the ROL wolvie clip had the same particles in seen in Peni's special attack showcased by the motion comic. MSD put a side by side picture in the comments below the clip.
    As for the Dragonman clip, it’s less clear. I think SP99 because the reversal in Ability Power Rate as that’s more of a science champ thing and because the beta showed he would have Wither as an ability. Wither reduces Ability Power Rate.

edit: nvm its clear now, thx Raven for showing the hand. I missed that watching it.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

@StevieManWonder how close are you for t6b/t3a? Im less than half, and personally I have no reason to rush a r4/save t5cc for one just in case it is soon since the main use will be prestige for most account. Just more damage. And some health. We dont even have content that needs r3s let alone r4s.
    Fair point. I’m only a third of the way to having the resources.
    Ranking Surfer for me will be great since he’s still the number one prestige champ in the game and he’s one of my favorite champs to play.