**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is there a way of trading Glory for 6* shards?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
Glory is overflowing right now for me with nothing decent to buy.

Is there a way of trading it for 6* shards?

And if there isn't - shouldn't there be?

Comments

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

Alliance war is where you get the shards. AQ is where you get the resources.

You hardly get any 6* shards from AW, you know it, and I know it.

Question still stands - why can't we trade Glory for 6* shards?
    Varad18 said:

AQ is Rankup and has always been. You tryna get Kabam Pruned?

You can't rank up anyone if you don't have a decent champ to start off with.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

That wasn't your question, your question is "is there any way". You look at the glory store, oh no six star shards? Then the answer seems clear to me. Why can't we trade glory for 6* shards. Because that's how the game is. People like you with lots of glory would be able to pick up lots of shards.
    DawsMan said:

People like you with lots of glory would be able to pick up lots of shards.
    No we can't.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    We should be able to get a decent amount for gold from glory IMO. Half of my alliance mates right now have expiring alphas and no gold.

I don't agree with the inclusion of shards or regular pots/revives but they sure could add T4cc selector or something of the sort.

Don't agree? So if 6* shards are offered for glory you wouldn't trade for them?
    SlumpGod said:

Lmao no. Let’s see that 6* roster, odds are it’s small or non existent.

I've got x75 6* champs ... 4 of them are rank 3.

Small enough for you?
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

I don't agree with the inclusion of shards or regular pots/revives but they sure could add T4cc selector or something of the sort.

Depends on the cost and quantity. But that’s not what AQ is for. Are more likely to see a t5cc crystal in the glory store than we are to see 6* shards
    marino123 said:

Glory store needs refresh with regular items and not just ally items. Not many players need those ally health pots

Agreed.

I've only been buying t5cc, t2a and t5b ... occasionally t1a and t4b... haven't touched the others for god knows when.

I've got like 10k+ glory in the overflow with nothing to spend them on.
    SlumpGod said:

SlumpGod said:

Small enough for you?
    Don’t doubt it, proof tho?
    What's the point?

Depends on the cost and quantity. But that’s not what AQ is for. Are more likely to see a t5cc crystal in the glory store than we are to see 6* shards
    I'm just highlighting the fact that it's an issue. We should be able to make a decision whether to wait for a better 6* pull or unnecessarily rank up a 6* you don't use often.
    SlumpGod said:

SlumpGod said:

SlumpGod said:

Small enough for you?
    Don’t doubt it, proof tho?
    What's the point?
    Ah there it is. You won’t show proof. Coward.
    Because it doesn't matter to the point of the thread you numbnut.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

If you could buy 6* shards with glory then I guess War would be even more dead then now :D

Almost noone likes it and that would steal the identity of War and AQ. I know I wouldn’t do anything else except buying 6* shards if that was possible.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021

DawsMan said:

People like you with lots of glory would be able to pick up lots of shards.
    No we can't.
    Are you a reporter? Taking what I say out of context. The word you should focus in on here is bolded and italicized for you. Would. If there was such an option, you would be able to pick up too many six star shards for Kabam's liking.