**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

August login calendar

Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
Didn't they already have Professor X in a previous monthly login calendar?

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    YES!!!! I FINALLY GET PROF X AT ANY STAR LEVEL POG!!!!!
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

YES!!!! I FINALLY GET PROF X AT ANY STAR LEVEL POG!!!!!

Same here lol. 5 star would be just awesome, but in my months of playing this game, I have never pulled a 4 star when I was a conqueror or below, and never a 5 since I became uncollected out of a login crystal. So that’s great. But even a 4 would be awesome so not complaining
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★

I don’t think so. But if they did, I’m not complaining. I’d love to pull him as a 5*!

Im visionary. You will pull a 4*. And so will I. And everyone else.
    I got a 5 Star Dragon Man last month and I was absolutely floored. I was excited for my Mystic ISO and just popped it
    Lmao
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    That's gotta be photo shopped. If it isn't, it's the first time I have even heard mention of someone getting a 5 star from those crystals.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

That's gotta be photo shopped. If it isn't, it's the first time I have even heard mention of someone getting a 5 star from those crystals.

No need for so much effort, it could literally be any crystal containing a 5star Purple Robot
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★

I don’t think so. But if they did, I’m not complaining. I’d love to pull him as a 5*!

I got a 5 Star Dragon Man last month and I was absolutely floored. I was excited for my Mystic ISO and just popped it

Sorry about the Iso, though...

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★

Maybe hang around the forum more?
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1591195/#Comment_1591195
    marino123 said:

It's prof X for August calendar

He knows and we all know, that’s why he made the thread because he was confused about us having him as the login champ last month
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,203 ★★★★★

Here you go and Thats not me!!
    edited August 2021

Here you go and Thats not me!!
    The guy who got 5 star CAIW and 6 star Annihilus out of the free Cavs tho
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★

Haha sucks to be you I got my mystic iso
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    don't you mean the 4* Monthly crystal?? lol that's all it is for me at least ... I've never gotten the 5* version.