**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nov. 5* crystal

Does anyone know what time the nov. 5 stars get added?

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    After maintenance tonight.
  • Shrimkins wrote: »

^^^ The new 5-Stars are added on the first Tuesday of every month, following the Schedule maintenance.
  • Ty
  • DarkDrakeiusDarkDrakeius Posts: 80
    Shrimkins wrote: »

^^^ The new 5-Stars are added on the first Tuesday of every month, following the Schedule maintenance.

What time is maintenance?
  • MR44MR44 Posts: 17
    What time is maintenance
  • It’s at 8:00 est every tuesday
  • Donn1Donn1 Posts: 48
    Shrimkins wrote: »

Hi @Kabam Miike,

Just wondering, is there a reason you're not able to include the 5 star champ releases in the live updates you now have available instead of having to release them on the forst Tuesday (sometimes 7 days into the month).

Also, can i kindly ask that i get a response from either you or a member of the team on one of my other threads please. It's extremely hard to even get acknowledged on this forum and have sent countless messages for what i thought would only need 2 minutes of your time to respond.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/180593#Comment_180593
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    It’s at 8:00 est every tuesday

8pm PST you mean.
  • Are we talking about 8pm PST (Pacific standard time) or 8pm PDT (Pacific daylight time)?

Up until this point, updates have occurred at 8pm PDT. Last weekend was the end of PDT for 2017. Will maintenance still begin at 8pm PDT, which is now 7pm PST?
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Are we talking about 8pm PST (Pacific standard time) or 8pm PDT (Pacific daylight time)?

Up until this point, updates have occurred at 8pm PDT. Last weekend was the end of PDT for 2017. Will maintenance still begin at 8pm PDT, which is now 7pm PST?

I would assume it's 8 PST, not factoring in daylight savings. I image that is when they let the maintenance guys out of their dungeon to snack and make the server run smoothly. Then heard them back till the following week.
  • It will occur at 8pm Pacific Time. Regardless of whether we're in or out of Daylights Savings time, it will still be at 8pm.

Also, now that we're not in PDT, the sun is already down here, so Maintenance Time is very dark now. Just a side note.
  • SimoronSimoron Posts: 31
    So are they already available in the basic 5 stars crystal pool now?
  • No. The Server Maintenance hasn't even started yet.