**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

August login calendar

Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
Didn't they already have Professor X in a previous monthly login calendar?

Comments

• Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    YES!!!! I FINALLY GET PROF X AT ANY STAR LEVEL POG!!!!!
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

YES!!!! I FINALLY GET PROF X AT ANY STAR LEVEL POG!!!!!

Same here lol. 5 star would be just awesome, but in my months of playing this game, I have never pulled a 4 star when I was a conqueror or below, and never a 5 since I became uncollected out of a login crystal. So that’s great. But even a 4 would be awesome so not complaining
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★

I don’t think so. But if they did, I’m not complaining. I’d love to pull him as a 5*!

Im visionary. You will pull a 4*. And so will I. And everyone else.
    I got a 5 Star Dragon Man last month and I was absolutely floored. I was excited for my Mystic ISO and just popped it
    Lmao
  • Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    That's gotta be photo shopped. If it isn't, it's the first time I have even heard mention of someone getting a 5 star from those crystals.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

That's gotta be photo shopped. If it isn't, it's the first time I have even heard mention of someone getting a 5 star from those crystals.

No need for so much effort, it could literally be any crystal containing a 5star Purple Robot
  • Options
    Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★

I don’t think so. But if they did, I’m not complaining. I’d love to pull him as a 5*!

I got a 5 Star Dragon Man last month and I was absolutely floored. I was excited for my Mystic ISO and just popped it

Sorry about the Iso, though...

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★

Maybe hang around the forum more?
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1591195/#Comment_1591195
  • Options
    marino123 said:

It's prof X for August calendar

He knows and we all know, that’s why he made the thread because he was confused about us having him as the login champ last month
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★

Here you go and Thats not me!!
  • Options
    edited August 2021

Here you go and Thats not me!!
    The guy who got 5 star CAIW and 6 star Annihilus out of the free Cavs tho
  • Options
    LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★

Haha sucks to be you I got my mystic iso
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    don't you mean the 4* Monthly crystal?? lol that's all it is for me at least ... I've never gotten the 5* version.