**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How long did you take to get TB after cavalier

marino123marino123 Posts: 475 ★★★
Just wondering how long did it take for you to become TB, after you got cavalier?

How long did you take to get TB after cavalier 80 votes

0-3 months
12%
NojokejaymTrevisLawGoddessIliaslIPowerIlDarkDuelistThēMandalorianYodabolt21Darksniper240AlecFantasticapøc_MCOC_9650 10 votes
3-6 months
16%
fmussapTitan41QacobDisgruntled_User_123UvoginMR_61088OmedennQfuryThanks_D19Sparty6Rohit_316AlbinoDarkElfGhost_Driver 13 votes
6-10 months
26%
yuwKerneasTheHoodedDormammuAdvNewman0067Reverend_RuckusMars___JhonST33Bugmat78Thicco_Modeblack_kill288walkerdogDoctor_Strange19MCOCHazzaGiantwalrus56TheBair123ScrubhanWill3808DarkKnight646Blôdletter 21 votes
> 1 year
25%
Mr_PlatypusbenshbMets17CropDusterDONZALOOG1234BuckyBruhredsoxpatsfan89silentagSnakepXva23Squirrelguyte_dua_shumTyler1620GlassbackAgent_X_zzzSkyLord7000Haunted_ghoštWooptyfrickendooSchnoodleH4rold_of_Galactose 20 votes
Completed 6.4, but still cav
6%
HeraldofThunderFluffy_pawsodishika123PuttPuttDraconic_12 5 votes
What's TB? I am a noobie!
13%
Spity68Geo10megDoubleDeltaIron_Patriot_is_litLeoZedTrashyPandaDa_Monstrousitysherin_66SirGamesBondmarino123Sunnyz_786 11 votes

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    > 1 year
    Had the Cav title WAY before TB was a thing. Since TBs release its was like 6 months trying to get a T5CC.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    6-10 months
    got cav in november of 2020, thronebreaker july of 2021, so 8 months total

edit: i should add that i beat act 6 in april of 2021
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    3-6 months
    5 and a half I think

Cav in September 2020
    TB in February 2021
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I was cav wayy before TB was even a thing, so probably a year +
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    When they released cav, I was cav. When they released TB, I was TB. Whatever time frame it was for them to release cav to TB.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    > 1 year
    I got cav long before tb was a thing, but I got tb a month after it was a thing
  • Haunted_ghoštHaunted_ghošt Posts: 75
    > 1 year
    Without spending any money I got there in 10 days short of a year
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 341 ★★★
    > 1 year
    Had cav before TB introduced but took me until 2 weeks ago to actually get TB
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Currently stuck on 6.3.1 (waiting for parry/dex bug to fix so I can take it on with warlock), I got Cav in September 2020, so it’s on pace to be over a year.
  • What's TB? I am a noobie!

Currently stuck on 6.3.1 (waiting for parry/dex bug to fix so I can take it on with warlock), I got Cav in September 2020, so it’s on pace to be over a year.

Don't wait. I used to think like that too but now I'm at 6.3.3.
    Take your time and time your Parry well. It'll fail you far less than you anticipate. Take Warlock for that annoying Invisible Woman. Red Mags for all the metal Champs. A robot champ for hulk and Doom/Claire for the also annoying Black bolt.

I advise you use symbiote supreme for that Medusa. He takes her down easier and faster than nick fury.

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    6-10 months
    I got cav sometime last winter. I think maybe January or February and I just got thronebreaker a week and a bit ago. It was really close to 6 months for me.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I got Cav before TB was a thing however due to residual fear of the home of 6.2 Mordo I ran away from act 6 for months (in truth it was just more life and uni and stress). Recently finished act 6, could become TB with SoP rewards however I'm considering forming a tech t5cc to r3 guilly2099 instead of the mutant.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    > 1 year
    Yeah this is probably gonna be skewed by all the people that got Cav before TB was a thing and thus had to wait, like me.

In my case, I got Cav pretty early on, but I really didn’t do much story content for a long time because it wasn’t very fun and there wasn’t much point. Then Act 7/TB came along and I was at a point where it wasn’t hard to blitz through the rest of Act 6, which I think I completed like the day before 7 came out.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    I mean
    You have two types of voters in the >1 year option

1) Cavaliers when TB was a thing, who will probably be F2P, playing at their own pace, or not so accomplished
    2) Cavaliers when TB wasn't a thing, most of whom would probably be in the top brackets

So think twice before interpreting what your data tells you 🤹🏻‍♂️
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    > 1 year
    Got cav as soon as it was available, got TB as soon as it was available. Will be looking to get the next title as soon as it is out, got to keep up with the Jones’s.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    One day...
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    3-6 months
    I got cav sometime Feb/early march 2020

Did my abyss completion early September 2020 & got science so took torch to R3

Basically did abyss once they announced throne breaker was going to be a thing and that you needed a R3 for the title so dunno if my vote counts really lol
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Act 6 completion, still Cav.

The introduction of TB and the subsequent nosedive of Cav deals killed my interest in the game for months. I could've easily gotten TB by now via the quest rewards, but I've lost all desire to be at the top level of progression.

Just a filthy casual now. Well, I was a filthy casual before, but now I'm even more filthy and casual.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Got cav on the month when 6.1 came.
    Already had a r3 when TB Progression Title was introduced.
  • AlbinoDarkElfAlbinoDarkElf Posts: 111
    3-6 months
    Gonna be TB next month, got cav in march.
  • WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184
    > 1 year
    Rn I've been cav for like 6-7 months and I haven't even beat 6.2 so deffo gonna be at least a year before getting to throne breaker. It's ok though I like the pace I'm at now, I am in no rush.