**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Would my roster work for completing Act 4?

Hi folks. I’m working through the story quest and Im on the last chapter of Act 4. I would like advice from more experience players (so basically everyone here). The opponents in Act 4 are getting harder so I’m wondering if folks think my roster could beat the final boss (Maestro). Should I just go for it with what I have (see pic) or should I rank these ones up more? Do I even have the right team? Any other thoughts for beating maestro?

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    you could maybe do it with some boosts, but i would recommend using good 3*s rather than using average 4*s. what does your 3* roster look like?
  • FrigoFrigo Posts: 8
    My 3 star roster has way more champion choices (see pics). Do you think any of these ones are useful vs Maestro(I could ranked up if needed)?
    Also, just curious why use 3 stars... I thought ppl would favor taking in the biggest guys

• ThatOneSaviourThatOneSaviour Posts: 76
    You can definitely complete it, you have an awakened 4* CMM which should be more than enough.
    Do you have any 3 stars that would be useful for synergies with your 4 stars? Because that could help.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Yes you can do act 4 with this roster, but act 5 would be a bit tough unless you’re very skilled
    Yes. What I’d recommend is put 3 stars that synergise with one of the 4 stars on your team (only decent/good synergies, no point of putting random ones) and throughout your journey, you’ll get enough ISO-8 and materials to upgrade your champions so you can be ready for Act 5 too; your CMM is already a great start. Obviously, if you cannot find any good synergies for your 4 star champions with your 3 star champions, that’s fine. Your CMM should do you good. Just don’t forget to upgrade your champions with the materials and ISO-8 you obtain on the way!
    Thanks. There are some nifty synergies between my 3stars and my 4 stars that I hadn’t considered before (Like increase power gain and armour) which would be helpful.
    Up to now, I was just upgrading champs based on whoever seemed to deal good damage... I’ll take a closer look at my 3 stars and see what combinations I could try out.
    Thx everyone...your advice is very appreciated
    Just to update: after a few tries I Managed to complete the end of Act 4 and Captain Marvel (movie) was a mvp. I used attack boost and I also got a 5 star from a crystal before the last 2 parts. At first having a 5 star helped so I ranked him up but that didn’t help much later on against maestro (cap marvel did practically all the attacking).