**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Selling T4CC.

NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
I know it's been asked before but, we should be able to sell t4cc. Personally I'm always overflow, and, I don't open any crystal related to t4cc (t4cc, t4cc fragment, glory, etc...). I have thoursands of those.

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Well then just give them to me
  • ThatOneSaviourThatOneSaviour Posts: 76

I know it's been asked before but, we should be able to sell t4cc. Personally I'm always overflow, and, I don't open any crystal related to t4cc (t4cc, t4cc fragment, glory, etc...). I have thoursands of those.

I think the upcoming daily bugle is going to allow you to sell some items for rewards
    Oh wait no, I’m wrong
    Anyways you shouldn’t want to sell t4cc anyway. They’ll benefit you on your journey.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021

As you progress a little further, you will find that they become valuable again. Many needed for r2 and r3 6 star. It wouldn't really be advisable to sell them if you could anyway.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★

As you progress a little further, you will find that they become valuable again. Many needed for r2 and r3 6 star. It wouldn't really be advisable to sell them if you could anyway.
    Already there, but, I won't worry if I ever need T4CC