**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nexus Cav Crystals

JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Let’s see what everyone got.

Comments

• LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Ahem. You are opening regular cavs or featured ones?
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Jaded said:

Let’s see what everyone got.

Congratss 👍👍
  • Try_Me1499Try_Me1499 Posts: 7

LordPSN said:

Ahem. You are opening regular cavs or featured ones?

Regular cavs have a 2.4% chance for a 6* and 0.6% chance for a 6* nexus crystal. The nexus cavs had 0.8% chance for a 6* and 0.2% chance for a 6* nexus crystal…
    Featured cavs have a combined 4.5% chance to get a 6*
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    If these are the intended drop rates, than I’m not touching this deal but it’s supposed to be the current Cav drop rates than I’ll seriously consider it.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Where are y’all getting these Cavs from?

edit: found them. staying ftp
  • KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 221 ★★★
    Will wait before kabam confirm if this is intended or not @Kabam Miike
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Oh damn this is helpful
    The Cavs pushed me over the line to get the deal
    Had I known they were the original drop rates I would have reconsidered
    Let's hope there's a response from Kabam
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 232 ★★★
    Out of 10 only one had a 5* option. Terrible drop rates.
  • AlmccarthyAlmccarthy Posts: 94

Totally worth it to me

Incredible mate
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

Totally worth it to me

Not even a 3* among all that luck 😅😂
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I bought the deal for the extra shot at the Featured and the sig stones. Ended up getting a six star Darkhawk from the Cavs and another 20 sigs on my 6r3 Miles. I sent a ticket to Kabam to make sure that they know that the cavs had the old drop rates too.
    Either way, all I wanted was 1 six star from the cavs and I got that. I also got Doc Oct as a five star, the rest were three stars and four stars.
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

Disappointed to find out that the drop rates were the old ones, but got decent luck with a new 6* from the cavs. Prof X first time dupe from the basic crystal was nice especially I just r3’d him
  • GizGiz Posts: 124
    Damn I bought these too before I noticed it was the old drop rates. Sneaky kabam.
  • mattressmattress Posts: 403 ★★
    Wish I would checked drop rates.5* Moonknight😒