**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nexus Cav drop rates [Merged]

whatthewhat71whatthewhat71 Posts: 112 ★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
I would not have bought todays cavalier nexus card if I would have known the nexus cavalier crystals included were the old drop rates. The deal is offered under the title of throne breaker but the rates don't match. That is really shady, and I want my money back.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    idk it could be a visual error, i pulled 2 5* and a 6* from these nexus. i mean if i was supposed to get more 5-6* champs by all means send me my fixed crystals :D
  • 262oo7262oo7 Posts: 28
    I did buy the and would still buy the deal but i do feel like kabam shouldn't be able to adjust drop rates on the fly
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Isn’t the drop rate change supposed to compensate for it being a nexus. ie same chance for a 5/6*
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

Isn’t the drop rate change supposed to compensate for it being a nexus. ie same chance for a 5/6*

That's what I'm assuming, in a manner of speaking. I believe it hasn't been changed because it's also not a common Crystal.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

Nope, Nexus Grandmasters don't have adjusted rates and neither have Nexus Cavs in the past. Also, if they adjust the drop rates to compensate for it being a Nexus, that defeats the primary purpose of it being a nexus which is to have a better chance at getting the champ you want.
    The primary purpose of a Nexus is to have a do-over, so-to-speak. Something all other RNG doesn't provide. You get what you roll. With a Nexus, you get your choice of 3 generated outcomes regardless of the Drop Rates.
  • What a croc. I came to forums thinking about a rant post. I got all 3*s.....

And now I find out it’s the incorrect drop rates. If I wanted a 2019 nexus crystal I would have declined that.

I didn’t think I would have to check drop rates on things I was told were changed.

Kabam is shady af

We get it, you have posted on each one and made your own thread about it now. It is most likely a mistake that was made which, hopefully, will be addressed early this week
  • Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    I 100% agree. We should get ayleary something back. Or they should have warned us. Old cav crystals are in the past and should be history.
  • LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    This is why the forums are not good, too many respond to stuff that has nothing to do with them. I have been fighting off t2 expiring for over a month and what I don't have doesn't matter. The game economy is not in balance, nothing new. Everyone's situation is different that's why I can't stand the responses to frustrations are not valid when they are dismissed. The forums do not in any way represent the community. No one is coming here to hear from a keyboard warrior.
  • mcocalphamcocalpha Posts: 6
    We already had this nexus cav crystals in the daily offers few weeks ago, when they got introduced the first time.
    They had the new drop rates.
    It is not a new crystal and the try for a justification to get the old drop rates is just wrong and cheap.

• Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 144 ★★
    Well, did any of you check the drop rates PRIOR to purchase? No? Well, you shouldn't be mad cause YOU didn't read.
This discussion has been closed.