**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Was this a bad rank up?

GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
Hey guys, look at this beauty, I had other options like killmonger, hit monkey and jabari panther but this belly beauty just seduced me.

Who else loves his belly?

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Great Choice.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    not at all, amazing champ
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I want him so badly, the belly bumping is truly legendary especially with the Mister Sinister synergy
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Flex post
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Tbh would’ve done Jabari just cuz she looks more fun than Kingpin. Awesome rankup though, KP is awesome.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Jealous.. had to take mine up with gold stars cause a bunch of skill items were expiring. 😅 Congrats on the duped r3.
  • SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    Awesome rank up. Chonky boi ftw!
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    You know that it wasn’t a bad rank up
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Good choice. He’s definitely the best out of the options you just listed. Have fun belly slamming people.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★

Brag post

If this was a brag post I uold have posted all my R3, I have many of them.
    Hoitado said:

You know that it wasn’t a bad rank up

He is a great champ, but my other options were fantastic too, that's why.

So far I'm really glad with kingpin although I really like Jabari, I wish I could R3 her soon.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Does he need awakening to be worthy?
  • Proman1Proman1 Posts: 41
    I never had a 6*
    I still don’t

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I'm sort of in the same boat.. although I guess I have larger selection.. but at skill class:
    Kingpin sig20
    Masacre sig53
    BWDO sig20
    Night Thrasher sig42
    Moleman
    NF

DareDevil OG and WS were cutoff.. lol

Note: unfortunately I still have not formed a single class tier5 catalyst.. *sad noises*
  • WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184
    If you posted this in 2020 I would of said yes. But thanks to the buff he got in February he is now an absolute beast. I recently pulled him as a 5 star and hopefully I will be able to take him up soon. His sustainability and the fact that he is a skill champ that doesn't rely on dot really entices me (trying to 100% act 5.3 and on the skill chapter I realized all my skills relied on dot so the cornered path was a pain). But yeah kingpin is great now good shrug off, good sustainability, good damage. Have fun with him you won't regret it.
  • WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184
    psp742 said:

I'm sort of in the same boat.. although I guess I have larger selection.. but at skill class:
    Kingpin sig20
    Masacre sig53
    BWDO sig20
    Night Thrasher sig42
    Moleman
    NF

DareDevil OG and WS were cutoff.. lol

Note: unfortunately I still have not formed a single class tier5 catalyst.. *sad noises*

Why didn't you mention falcon? Is he already rank 3?