**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I don’t know who to choose from my 7.1 exploration nexus

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Here’s some info. I have iHulk at 1/25 and use him some. I enjoy playing him and plan on taking him to rank 2 soon. The unfortunate thing is his awakened ability doesn’t really do anything beneficial. I’m definitely not going to use iron patriot so I’d be taking him hoping for a buff if I did select him. Finally, I don’t really want to level up and use vision unless someone can convince me that he’s useful in endgame content. So who should I choose?

I don’t know who to choose from my 7.1 exploration nexus 68 votes

Awaken iHulk
42%
DrZolaJadedSungjKamikaze_Turtleflygamer10or_StrongZeronaut81Nichj99Lucifer_666Thoye3EdeuinkMasterpuffLpooRonSwansonTheMailmannHagureMeijinHoodie25king_ov_scrubsCrcrcrcDrew3808 29 votes
Iron Patriot
10%
Malreck04PikoluwalkerdogHoitadoScrubhanAJ007Ace2319 7 votes
Vision (aou)
47%
Hort4UnsilentRasiloverBuckyBruhGrootman1294_Sham_StevieManWonderMobile_P0tat0GarrettNMaratoxTrubluMateGOTGYsFSpideyFunkoSwarmOfRavensricknmorty_BuffBeastQfuryJr_StarkBolland 32 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184
    Vision (aou)
    Pick vision, make sweedah jealous, I believe in you.

Also he is the best pick there as ihulk doesn't need the awakening and ip is garbage
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Vision (aou)
    Do it or Swedeah will come for you
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Iron Patriot
    Pray for the Buff
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Ayyy congrats will! I might hope for an IP buff from there
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    Buff him Kabam. Or if you have roblin even as 3 star. Go for IP and just have a taste LG good damage with him
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

Buff him Kabam. Or if you have roblin even as 3 star. Go for IP and just have a taste LG good damage with him

Needs dupe for that
  • Options
    LiangLiang Posts: 3
    Awaken iHulk
    I would put it to you that you are grossly underestimating the importance of silver stars. My eyes burn when I play a champ that has gold stars. That is all.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Awaken iHulk
    DO IT. GIVE IN TO THE POWER