**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Yo, fix your damn AI and their BS

How on earth is possible that the AI can parry me in the middle of my combo, is this the new mechanic to punish players or what?

Comments

• Easily I pary champions mid combo almost 1 out of 5 fights. Depends on the attacks they use, if the ai pauses slightly or if it ends the attack combo with a medium attack that's slow enough that I can raise a block.

Instead of just tapping your phone incessantly wait til the attacks connect and make sure you're moving through a combo smoothly.
  • FireatwillFireatwill Posts: 98
    Easily I pary champions mid combo almost 1 out of 5 fights. Depends on the attacks they use, if the ai pauses slightly or if it ends the attack combo with a medium attack that's slow enough that I can raise a block.

Instead of just tapping your phone incessantly wait til the attacks connect and make sure you're moving through a combo smoothly.

I hope you're joking, if not you might be the idiot of the week. This is OBVIOUSLY and never has been the intended design of the game.