**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tired of always using the Domino Trinity

Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Call it clickbate, but I’d love to hear from the community who I should play and spend resources on. I always use my R3 Domino with her trinity, or Apoc with his trinity, but I feel like that’s just in line with summoners who always use quake or ghost (both of those champs I hate playing). I want to get good with other champs, and I have been fortunate to rank good champs of every class to R3, but i rarely use Fury or Brie Larson. Hence this post. I’ll let you guys decide and hope you will provide supporting evidence.

Thanks in advance,
S!ver Fox

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138
    The upload apparently didn’t put pics in order so I apologize
    Correct order is:

Never mind, kabams mobile forum sucks. It’s actually pretty archaic for a company worth billions of dollars. This I know because I’m a professional full stack web and mobile developer… not impressed
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Just pick someone that seems cool and use them?
    You’re clearly a long time player so I don’t see why you need others to make a rank up decision for you.
    edited August 2021
    I’ve got a R3 six star of every class, and as a retired summoner for 2 going on 3 years I’d like to think that I’m pretty fortunate to have the roster I do. I’m just a noob to Kabam forums so I apparently don’t know how to upload pics in order.

My 6 star R3 are Fury, Brie Larson, Hulbuster, Domino, Doom, and Void.

Just pick someone that seems cool and use them?
    You’re clearly a long time player so I don’t see why you need others to make a rank up decision for you.

Mainly because I have too many good choices, but I’ve always used A small pool to complete content. I even invested in champs I don’t use bc that’s what the CC and Community agree upon

I recently fell in love with Angela bc she MVP all of the cosmic quest in the monthly Cav EQ
    edited August 2021
    I guess I’m just not convinced that there are better champs out there that can clear content as quickly as the top trinities. I mean I was criting for 13k heavies with 5k incinerate tics with my R3 Domino in the side quest tonight
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    If I had your champs, I'd have a team based on Cap IW and Nick Fury. Love 'em both.

I'd throw in Warlock/Sunspot/Doom/AA/Venom/Hype/Mags/Stark Spidy.

I'd rank up AA asap and Dragonman and White Mags next.
    edited August 2021

If I had your champs, I'd have a team based on Cap IW and Nick Fury. Love 'em both.

I'd throw in Warlock/Sunspot/Doom/AA/Venom/Hype/Mags/Stark Spidy.

I'd rank up AA asap and Dragonman and White Mags next.

My 5 star CapIW is max rank and sig as well as my 5 star Warlock. I love them too, but I only bring them in for certain content. Mainly Cavalier EQ.

My 5 and 6 star Dooms get good work too.

Sunspot has been situational for me. 6 star is R2 unawakened, 5 star is at a decent sig at R4.

I just recently had the resources to take my Red Mags to R5 and he gets plenty of work in 7.2

I’m holding out for 6 star AA and Dragon Man, and I only have used White Mags for synergies
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I've recently fallen in love with Punisher 2099. If you team him up with Beardo, his power denial controls the fight entirely almost from the start as long as it doesn't drag on too long or the opponent has a power gain buff or gains power passively. You can also add CGR to the team to give him a pretty huge fury when he uses his heavy. I love that trio of champs.

The synergy for CGR isn't as valuable since it only gives him a power drain/lock when the opponent reaches 3 bars of power, but Beardo hits harder into stunned opponents which slot nicely into his playstyle.

I know that @BitterSteel spoke highly of using Psylocke alongside Apocalypse. I only have her as an r1 6* but my initial testing seemed to confirm that.

I think that both Squirrel Girl and Old Man Logan are fun champs that I think about ranking up if I ever have an overabundance of resources, and I've heard great things about Immortal Hulk even if I haven't played around much with him myself.

Both Mojo and Tigra are really fun mystic champions that I use a lot. I like both of their playstyles since they differ quite a lot from the rest of the mystic champions that I often feel are too samey for my taste.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
    Is that suicides? If so, Diablo, warlock and cable at rank 3 would definitely give you regular alternatives to domino for having an easy time with content.

Diablo's ability to just not die with suicides is comical and cable just melts everything that is not a robot. And warlock is warlock!

Is that suicides? If so, Diablo, warlock and cable at rank 3 would definitely give you regular alternatives to domino for having an easy time with content.

Diablo's ability to just not die with suicides is comical and cable just melts everything that is not a robot. And warlock is warlock!

I tried that mastery setup and didn’t like it. I do like those champs, so I might have to reconsider it. Thanks
    Thanks everyone for the feedback. A lot of good options to test out. Much appreciated 🙏