**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bye Carina! πŸ‘‹πŸΌ #F2P

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Been planning and farming like a mad man so I could knock out Carina Volume 1 and just finished the last objective with knocking out the Champion. Super stoked to be done. I'll be happy to rest while we wait for Volume 2 πŸ˜†.

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nice dude!!!

What challenge did you find to be the hardest overall?
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats!
    Just interested cause I'm teetering on the edge(-ish) of becoming Thronebreaker; which challenges do you think were the hardest?
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 β˜…β˜…
    I done most of the content, but really dreading the Carinas challenges, to me some of those are hardest content in the game by far.
    Congrats!
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats !

hope you will be able to Rank 4 a good 6 stars
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Awesome!!
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    why is inhuman challeneg harder than starlord?
  • Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138 β˜…
    Putang76 said:

I done most of the content, but really dreading the Carinas challenges, to me some of those are hardest content in the game by far.
    Congrats!

I found a good majority weren’t that bad. I haven’t done the labyrinth challenges yet, but I also refuse to do LoL or AoL bc it’s too time consuming.

There’s a ton of help one can find on the YouTubes
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nice Maddog
    I too almost done with these. Only last 4* SL challenge left for me which I’ll do after this week SoP event.
    #F2Psquad
  • MaqsoodMaqsood Posts: 65 β˜…

Exactly, I thought starlord would be the worst. Just finished inhuman challenge last week and it was not too bad for me. Also which path would you recommend for starlord challenge ?

• LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

3 of the 5 (Karnak, Black Bolt, Kamala) just don't have great damage. Quake - well while I can Quake ok, long marathon Quake fights I don't enjoy and then stacking that on top of the Lab marathon - yuck... Medusa is the best damage dealer but her damage is really solid when you can keep up armor shatter and doing that isn't all that easy. If the AI isn't aggressive enough, you get too many random evades, or the defender has too long of specials (or combination of any of those), then missing keeping up armor shatter and bleeds really cripples the damage you can do.

At least with SL, you mainly just have to worry about the random evades and keeping the combo. Neither challenges I liked or are super difficult but they do cost a chunk of revives no matter how good you play or how cooperative the AI is.
    Zan0 said:

Maqsood said:

Exactly, I thought starlord would be the worst. Just finished inhuman challenge last week and it was not too bad for me. Also which path would you recommend for starlord challenge ?

I'd recommend the short path for it.
    Starlord
    Thor Jane
    Ddhk
    Venompool
    Strange
    Kamala
    Rocket

Yeah it's just preference... Both are fine. You add the Labyrinth Abilities on the short path with every fight but less overall health to chip down. Just need to worry about random evades on the 'Easy' path. Pick your poison, they aren't too far off on items needed. For me, I just went 'Easy' path all 3 runs because I simply didn't want to deal with VP/Strange/Kamala.

• RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

• MaqsoodMaqsood Posts: 65 β˜…

Zan0 said:

Maqsood said:

I'd recommend the short path for it.
    Starlord
    Thor Jane
    Ddhk
    Venompool
    Strange
    Kamala
    Rocket

Yeah it's just preference... Both are fine. You add the Labyrinth Abilities on the short path with every fight but less overall health to chip down. Just need to worry about random evades on the 'Easy' path. Pick your poison, they aren't too far off on items needed. For me, I just went 'Easy' path all 3 runs because I simply didn't want to deal with VP/Strange/Kamala.

But there are some nasty fights on easy path as well. Right ?? I am sure UC, Magik, war machine and Venom are pretty annoying as well. On shorter path, I think only VP is going to suck more than those fights I mentioned on easy path
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Love the punch out gif. Reminds me of my childhood. Congrats man. I’m hoping to follow your footsteps soon. I’m free to play and just got thronebreaker and am planning on taking on mystic dispersed soon.
    Maqsood said:

But there are some nasty fights on easy path as well. Right ?? I am sure UC, Magik, war machine and Venom are pretty annoying as well. On shorter path, I think only VP is going to suck more than those fights I mentioned on easy path

Sure.. again personal preference. Back in the day when 5* sig stones were more rare, I would run the easy path with Aegon for that single sig πŸ€ͺ. Familiar path to me so it’s what I ran. Nothing overly difficult when you have farmed more than enough resources to complete.
    Will3808 said:

Love the punch out gif. Reminds me of my childhood. Congrats man. I’m hoping to follow your footsteps soon. I’m free to play and just got thronebreaker and am planning on taking on mystic dispersed soon.

Yeah I love Mike Tyson’s punch out on Nintendo back in the day. Found it and added Kamala/Champion 😁. Good luck on your Carina’s. πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ