**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for laid back alliance

I’m flexible. Prefer no higher then map 5 AQ and optional War. Even consider a no AQ No AW alliance. Like I said, I’m flexible. Long time player, so I don’t chat often but will offer advice and assistance when needed. Thronebreaker. Almost 3 mil rating and 13005 prestige. In game deacon blues.

Comments

• aer20aer20 Posts: 8
    Hey man we’re running a brand new alliance. Just map 5 Aq is mandatory but AW is optional so you wouldn’t be expected to participate in that. Would love to have you. Added you in game. Let’s chat
  • aer20aer20 Posts: 8
    My in game name is Ridlex fyi
  • nienienienienienie Posts: 67
    BOSSXL said:

I’m flexible. Prefer no higher then map 5 AQ and optional War. Even consider a no AQ No AW alliance. Like I said, I’m flexible. Long time player, so I don’t chat often but will offer advice and assistance when needed. Thronebreaker. Almost 3 mil rating and 13005 prestige. In game deacon blues.

Just sent you an in-game friend invite (my in-game name is nienienie). We are laid-back group of veteran players who do 55544 in AQ and do one voluntary AW bg (generally finish around silver 2). AQ is only requirement - everything else is up to you in terms of what you want to play....
  • Superman_ca1Superman_ca1 Posts: 102
    We do Map 6 in BG1 and Map 5 in BG2 and 3; so you can do whatever map you want and still get Map 6 rewards.
    We have some players with similar prestige.
    AW is optional and only 1 BG.
    We are pretty chill and finish the map hours early.

If interested please add me:

Ingame: Superman-ca
    Line app: Superman.ca
  • BaraBawa93BaraBawa93 Posts: 65
    BOSSXL said:

Hey we run map5 and map3 for now…i have a spot in map3 for you…line id barabawa1

• Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    give us a look...

looking for 1...a long time guy has been eaten up by real life.

We are a group of moderate players who work together to maximize rewards. Most of us are old school 5x5 burnouts who just enjoy playing without all the AQ/AW pressure. We like to play with those who know and understand the game, and don't have a lot of patience for repeated shenanigans.

We are looking for players with 9K prestige and have earned Cavalier status.

AW: 2 BG's in season, 1-2 BG off season, and often run theme tanks in the off season for fun and levity. Last season we were G2, but sometimes are in the G3 or G1 range. Usually there is no/little item use in our war effort. 5 war minimum per season. This season we will place G2.

AQ: 555, 555, 555, 555, 554 for 230+ mil weekly. Starting some map 6 in BG 1 on day one when no war.

500-750k, sometimes 1M SA weekly, small minimums just to help us weed out the deadwood.

We use discord for group chat and are organized, this is mandatory for all ally members. You don't have to chat and be gabby, just call out routes, etc.

Holler if this sounds good. We have had a stable roster for several months...come in and enjoy the laid back success.

groundround#0363 in discord, Ground Round in line, Gound Round in game.
  • carb0nbasecarb0nbase Posts: 112
    edited August 2021
    Hey we need a map 5 player, come join us. Thronebreaker Veterans. No line or discord required.

• If your still looking for add me on the game Odyssey517 I just made an alliance today
  • CorvosCorvos Posts: 116
    I sent you a friends request - we are a gold 2 optional aw - map 5 aq
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★