**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

honestly

why not just make gold realms a normal every day event quest.. heck even make it rotate every other day like the expert proving grounds used to be.. its not going to hurt kabam in any way to let the players run a gold quest whenever they need the gold.. I understand not having the halls of healing quest open every day but the gold quest wont hurt kabam pockets

Comments

• SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Agreed. Even up the energy cost if need be.
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    I agree.
    But get ready for all the comments saying ' Do arena' and 'I have 7 million gold so why don't you?!'.
    It's not hurting those guys either lol.
  • LunarLunar Posts: 27
    I don't have the time as the top players do sit there for 16 hours a day grinding arena, so a gold event maybe once a week even would be extremely helpful.
    Gold would be too plentiful if it was daily, I understand the need for restriction, but seriously. Once a week would be very helpful.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    I agree.
    But get ready for all the comments saying ' Do arena' and 'I have 7 million gold so why don't you?!'.
    It's not hurting those guys either lol.

This is the problem. All of the arena guys jump on these threads and act like a surplus of 5 million is the norm and everyone else is lazy.