**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champion Buffs thoughts?

The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
The update is out for Android. Everyone's thoughts on the buffs?

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Let's goo
    I don't see it yet
    I see it now
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Loving King Groot!
    The fact that we can now inflict 3 armor breaks per special 1 instead of 1 also helps greatly for max damage.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Venompool is awesome now!
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Boy am I glad to see the Venompool is good comments, I pulled him as a six star recently and I was really worried but it’s fine now
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I like all the buffs tbh. King Groot seems good from what I have seen. Venompool is so fun to play and a lot faster ramp up than I expected, and Hood is very solid now
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Here was my first ROL test with VP, as a r1 6*. I literally just did 5 hit combos and sp2 into full dance and he was awesome
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

Venompool definitely has damage. He has a lot going for him, anyone know the best rotation so far? I've been doing sp2 spam.

I have been doing Sp3 first to ramp up faster, then I keep throwing them off right before I fill cooking meter to pause the bleeds for massive damage
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Venompool is great
    Hood feels the same mostly, decent damage on heavies when ramped.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    How much would you guys rate the venom pool buff out of 10?
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★

GodGroot! My r3 6* hitting some 16k mediums and keeps a poison ticking for over 1k the whole fight. Hits like a noodle when on cooldown ofc but overall the dmg is very acceptable for everything that hes got. 90 hits to take down rol ws and fairly quickly aswell. Another buff done right. Building on what the champ have and not removing anything

Yaaas.. love the multiple Armor Breaks and Poison pause.. already impressed at R2. He's going to 3 rn. Finally, justice for KG. 🙂
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Hood is definitely more complicated than before and takes more skill. My r1 6* finished winter Soldier in 300 hits, but then again I probably did his play style wrong
  • GodGroot! My r3 6* hitting some 16k mediums and keeps a poison ticking for over 1k the whole fight. Hits like a noodle when on cooldown ofc but overall the dmg is very acceptable for everything that hes got. 90 hits to take down rol ws and fairly quickly aswell. Another buff done right. Building on what the champ have and not removing anything

He was always a God amongst trees
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Here's an interesting tidbit as well.

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★

Here's an interesting tidbit as well.

Does the power drain/burn apply to nodes as well? Like the one that resets the power every x seconds. Bunch others too
  • PtkVascoPtkVasco Posts: 161
    Venompool
    Domino
    Masacre
    RHulk
    Is insane, great sinergy
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    KG user, do his sig ability is a must ?, i really like that regen tho and i need an AQ team member with that regen.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★

slacker said:

KG user, do his sig ability is a must ?, i really like that regen tho and i need an AQ team member with that regen.

A big part of him is that regen. And now added extra poison. If its a must is really up to you. He can still regen some off s3. Big health pool and now good dmg. Armor break is much easier to access now and is a great utility on its own so
    Nice, i don't mind awaken him tho, time to 5r5 this dude.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Love both vp and kg as a 5 r3 sig 20 they both might be going r5 unless i pray and get them as 6 stars then they be ranked as a 6 but both very fun to play now
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    I'm actually enjoying hood. Not to shabby