**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Venompool sp2 stun working ?

Was anyone able to stun with sp2 of Venompool?

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    It has the special intercept timing of OGBP not that of Hercules so it is gonna be hard to land the special intercept with him
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    It's quite a small window but it works.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    rishisai said:

Yeah sometimes i was intercepting with his sp2 and wasnt always getting it where hes so chunky its harder to intercept with it unlike bp its much easier
  • rishisairishisai Posts: 56
    If someone can make a video of it , might help in learning the timing.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    I've only been able to get it to work using back draft intercepts so far. Standing intercepts haven't given me a stun so far.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I have. The window is super small and you have to hit the enemy while dashing (so the spin doesnt count as intercept, the sword hit must occur during enemy's dash).

To make it clear: if the enemy misses their med attack bcs you are "spinning" it doesnt count
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

I have. The window is super small and you have to hit the enemy while dashing (so the spin doesnt count as intercept, the sword hit must occur during enemy's dash).

To make it clear: if the enemy misses their med attack bcs you are "spinning" it doesnt count

They should make it so it counts as its more frustrating than bps sp2 full crit special if u intercept
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    If its that small of a window, he should’ve been given the infuriate debuff
  • Legendary_NoobLegendary_Noob Posts: 59
    rishisai said:

Yea it's working. Landed it a few times but the window is so small. Wish it was similar to Hercules' special intercepts 😕
  • rishisairishisai Posts: 56

rishisai said:

Yea it's working. Landed it a few times but the window is so small. Wish it was similar to Hercules' special intercepts 😕
    Yep , I was able to land one time in the side quest . It's really hard to get the timing right 😔
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    rishisai said:

rishisai said:

Yep , I was able to land one time in the side quest . It's really hard to get the timing right 😔
    Just gotta practise not to mention you get the power gain if you don't complete the dance which is quite a good trade-off imo.
  • Kabam should try to update as it says he should have a sp2 stun
  • its hard for me to get the buffs to duplicate with such little time to dance.
  • at the end of the day he is still op though especially for long fights