**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★

As my thought
    This update is not for hotfix. This update is 32.0 and the hotfix will be 32.1.

DevilMayCry

It's v32.1.

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    GarryDK said:

Kabam, when can we expect 32.1 and a fix for parry and evade?

That's what was released today.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Version 32.1 is the monthly patch. That went live today. Another patch with the fix will go live at some point later. Read the announcements people.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    The ambiguity is because the first announcement said not before august third and the next one said “after august third” some people are reading that as “from august third” or immediately after, as putting a date on a timeline makes people focus on that date. There is no date or actual timeline in any of the timeline announcements, all they’ve actually told us, is that it won’t be before this update
    Speeds80 said:

The ambiguity is because the first announcement said not before august third and the next one said “after august third” some people are reading that as “from august third” or immediately after, as putting a date on a timeline makes people focus on that date. There is no date or actual timeline in any of the timeline announcements, all they’ve actually told us, is that it won’t be before this update

Yeah and a lot of people didn't seem to get that. Well, now they can start clamoring for a fix since the patch is now live.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    People need to understand that they can't just revert it. Think logically, that would mean that all your crystal openings, all your rank-ups this will be gone not to mention future updates they have prepared already have this month's development integrated into it.
    Sakic19 said:

Kanooo said:

I don’t know if it falls into this parry issue but I’m experiencing stun issues.

When aggressive AIs repeatedly hit me, I usually parry a lot to get a stun (as my intercept and dex game is not too good).

But the bloody AIs just won’t get stunned and kept on with that aggressive hits. Seems to happen more in AW. (Not due to the node, btw).

I understand it won’t trigger often but seems to me like it’s once per 25 hits or something, I’ll get the AI stunned.

This has been going on for a while and don’t expect Kabam to do anything about it. As long as the AI is better than your champs, Kabam will keep the game as is. Even now, the AI does things your champs will never be able to do (fast dashes, increased power gains, etc) not to mention have a much higher damage per hit (even when blocked) than you have, even when your champ is higher PI, rank, level, etc.. Look how long it has taken them to “find a fix” for parry issues! It is simple, they don’t have the animations matching the controls. Fix this and the problem is gone. But that would be too easy and they could not exploit things to make more money. AQ is the worst I have seen it in 6 years! Not even worth playing.
    Ok genius tell me why the animations are not matching the controls. I really don't get why you don't expect Kabam to do anything about it when they are doing so much about it visibly. Can you not see the constant compensation we are getting. They are giving us updates on when to expect the hotfix and have assured even more compensation.

Some people just really want to hate on Kabam.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    I think you have to bear in mind people are likely to be visiting this part of the forum immediately after getting slapped about because of the bug and just want to vent their frustration

The longer we go without a fix, the more frustrated people will become.

I’m sure Kabam desperately want it fixed. The compensation obviously covers us in terms of clearing AQ but doesn’t help with the annoyance of playing the game in current state.
    Sakic19 said:

Kanooo said:

I don’t know if it falls into this parry issue but I’m experiencing stun issues.

When aggressive AIs repeatedly hit me, I usually parry a lot to get a stun (as my intercept and dex game is not too good).

But the bloody AIs just won’t get stunned and kept on with that aggressive hits. Seems to happen more in AW. (Not due to the node, btw).

I understand it won’t trigger often but seems to me like it’s once per 25 hits or something, I’ll get the AI stunned.

This has been going on for a while and don’t expect Kabam to do anything about it. As long as the AI is better than your champs, Kabam will keep the game as is. Even now, the AI does things your champs will never be able to do (fast dashes, increased power gains, etc) not to mention have a much higher damage per hit (even when blocked) than you have, even when your champ is higher PI, rank, level, etc.. Look how long it has taken them to “find a fix” for parry issues! It is simple, they don’t have the animations matching the controls. Fix this and the problem is gone. But that would be too easy and they could not exploit things to make more money. AQ is the worst I have seen it in 6 years! Not even worth playing.
    Oh my god I just reread this comment and a lot of what you are hating on are just you misunderstanding the game mechanics.

You talk about increased power gain but that's because people gain more power from getting hit than attacking the opponent. Even you get more power from getting hit than attacking. Additionally there are some things calleds nodes in the game which sometimes affects the power the defender gains based on the node.

You talk about higher damage per hit even when blocked this has to be one of the most hilarious things I've seen someone hate on. It's because the opponent has the same nodes affecting the defenders attack and health values. It's there to create to a very basic challenge otherwise the game would be very boring. Due to this High PI, rank or level don't mean much.

I don't know where you get "fast dashes" from but in the game, if you don't control your champion for a while, your champion automatically runs/jogs towards the opponent. Or you could use the dash control and go quickly towards the opponent. Your opponent has the same thing too.

No wonder you hate Kabam and the game so much, and you've played the game for 6 years damn.

• Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Sakic19 said:

Kanooo said:

I spent 10 mins trying to type a reply to this, then I thought, if you’re that dumb to think whatever you just said, then nothing can help you.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

What about aw? You don't have to play as there is no season

And they never said the issues would be fixed in this update. Don't know where people are getting that from

A 6 star nexus lmao that's delusion at it's finest

Now do Summer of Pain 🎤

It really doesn't seem like parry is fixed. Everything I do on the game has an issue of not parrying.

The update was never supposed to fix parrying. Theirs a hotbox coming later which hopefully fixes it. For now, everything is the same as last month.

It really doesn't seem like parry is fixed. Everything I do on the game has an issue of not parrying.

The update was never supposed to fix parrying. Theirs a hotbox coming later which hopefully fixes it. For now, everything is the same as last month.
    He's right, and people are disagreeing lol. Read the announcements