**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Assault on Olympus

1235»

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Just managed to hit the 12th milestone and still have 3 keys.

The hardest fight for me is NF and DD(HK) and it is really good to get lots on practise fighting these champs.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

The hardest fight for me is NF and DD(HK) and it is really good to get lots on practise fighting these champs.

Are you doing the catalyst one?

Yup, only "Train' quests at Epic level.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

Yup, only "Train' quests at Epic level.
    Ooh ok, because I haven’t done the train one once so I was confused, thanks for clarifying
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 633 ★★★
    @kabamboo

This make no sense. I never missed a day or a fight. Yet my last club will be claimed 7 hours after the event closes. How am I supposed to use my last club? Am I missing something here.

a
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    Deder80 said:

@kabamboo

This make no sense. I never missed a day or a fight. Yet my last club will be claimed 7 hours after the event closes. How am I supposed to use my last club? Am I missing something here.

a

I hate to break it to you, but you definitely missed a day somewhere.
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 633 ★★★
    I don’t see how because I claimed ever reward for last month’s calendar and this this month so far. I know I didn’t miss a day. I’m on everyday 10-15 times a days. I’m religious about it.
    Deder80 said:

I don’t see how because I claimed ever reward for last month’s calendar and this this month so far. I know I didn’t miss a day. I’m on everyday 10-15 times a days. I’m religious about it.

I am unsure how to verify it but when did you update the July version?