**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Seriously....30 mins before 2 hour maintenance....

Comments

• DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    Never fails to disappoint
  • ChitlinsChitlins Posts: 164 ★★
    Same here. Just used energy refill as well
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Pathetic
  • SkySky Posts: 38
    edited November 2017
    Maintenance needs be be delayed by however long we are down for. Bounty missions, arena, energy, events, everyone is trying to get stuff done before maintenance.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    That was a bit damn annoying
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Alliance mate was doing LOL run ,is at Magik, has 4 brand new boosts just ticking away.

Great work.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    edited November 2017
    might as well start it early..... its gonna take 30min for them to get the servers back online.

IT guy probably picking his nose somewhere
  • SignumSignum Posts: 133
    Ok I thought it was just me
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I was wondering too. What time is 8pm PST?
  • Kabamed
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Kabam never fails to disappoint.
  • winterthur wrote: »
    I was wondering too. What time is 8pm PST?

About 30 minutes from now.
  • JMIB99JMIB99 Posts: 4
    edited November 2017
    Way to go Kabam. Love how you send out the in-game mail to use all of your energy before the maintenance and then kill the game 30 minutes early...you should be thinking about sending your champions energy refills as an apology.
  • Jean_gryJean_gry Posts: 34
    Does this mean it will be back on 30 minutes earlier?
  • I love the in game mail earlier reminding us to power through till 8 pm pst....total kabam move.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Never ends. Worst company I've ever seen
  • Hold on, let me get the popcorn... This is gonna get good
  • Berserk_NationBerserk_Nation Posts: 223
    Haha I was in the middle of ROL SW fight. Guess I'll have to start her over.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    This is freaking ridiculouos. Maybe instead of updating nodes in war you could try fixing your game so you don’t need emergency maintenance 30 minutes before a maintenance that knocks out a large chunk of the game players for the rest of the night.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    So glad I made sure to get my 5*s in arena so that I could get them in just before maintenance tonight only to have this happen.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Ah it figures we get another outage right before they do " maintenance", how many of them have we ( outages) had in the last couple of months. I remember one day the game went down almost a dozen times by the end of it and it created many different buggy, glitches, and exploits in it's wake.

I hope you guys activily fix a number of these issues, especially with the buggy valor missions and the leaderboard amoung others.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    For what it's worth this is emergency maintenance, not the planned maintenance. Yes it sucks but something broke, they didn't do this on purpose.

I'm not happy with it either by any means but let's not misinterpret ****.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Game is down
This discussion has been closed.