**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thanks bugle store!

QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
Topped up from the store to form a basic.

Will be going to R3 as soon as sop rewards are released.. I am close to forming a T5 mutant anyway but around 10 t4cc short lol

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • CreatorZukoCreatorZuko Posts: 70 ★★
    Congrats! I topped up from the store myself and got a Psycho Man lol
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    That's awesome! I went for the featured and got another 20 sigs on my Sorcerer Supreme, so it's nice to someone get lucky.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Just took him to R2 and this is all that's holding me back now.

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

You gotta be kidding me!
    I
    I went to buy remaining shards from daily bugle too, this is so random lol

That's some crazy good luck! Congrats!.
    I didn't have him above a 3* so I'll be having some fun over the coming weeks finally being able to play with him and do horsemen etc
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Good for you. I have been searching for Apoc since he came out. I got a 5* basic from which I duped my Hit monkey, a nexus which duped my already duped NF, and a 6* basic which gave me my first 6* dupe. Mordo. I was really hoping for a useable 6*. So for me, luck wasn’t the best yet again
  • CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    Lucky you guys I pulled a 6* rocket
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Duped my OML 💪😤
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Not so lucky after buying 5500 shards

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★
    Congrats. I pulled a 6* Luke Cage myself. Can be valuable, I've wanted him forever.
  • L_E_OL_E_O Posts: 5
    This doesn’t even compare to the 6* OG Iron Man I pulled… *holds back tears*
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★

It was a very sad day for me.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

I'll take a 6* Emma. Mutant luck has been crazy the last 2 weeks.

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I got groot duped lel
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    i got green goblin duped, at least he will get a buff eventually
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Got 6* moonknight 😆 can’t even remember the last time I pulled a good 6*