**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cavalier Heros and Gods crystal Pathetic drop rate

I opend 12 crystal and got only 3* and 4* champs. Really guys after doing so much efforts in side quest along with so many bugs your are giving us nothing but 3* and 4* champs. Where should I use them? In act 6 or 7. Oh sorry forgot you guys even not allowed those champs in act 6 and 7. Really how you guys do that. I am playing this game for more than 5 years and I still have few selected good champs. My 6* roster is almost **** apart from Cap, HT and one more.
I don't what to say or what to do. I am so disappointed.
I really want to say something horrible but let it go.

Comments

• Pelu1Pelu1 Posts: 38
    JollyHawk said:

I got two 6 stars out of them. RNG.

Man what is wrong with me then. It shouldn't be fair to everyone. Few 5* and at least one 6* could have been really happening for me
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I got a six star. It was Hawkeye, but still.
    Sucks to be you.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Pelu1 said:

I opend 12 crystal and got only 3* and 4* champs. Really guys after doing so much efforts in side quest along with so many bugs your are giving us nothing but 3* and 4* champs. Where should I use them? In act 6 or 7. Oh sorry forgot you guys even not allowed those champs in act 6 and 7. Really how you guys do that. I am playing this game for more than 5 years and I still have few selected good champs. My 6* roster is almost **** apart from Cap, HT and one more.

Didn't get a single 6 star
    Only (2) 5 stars Annihi dupe and thing
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I got a few 5*s no 6*s though.

But I've seen multiple people in my alliance pull 6*s

2 she hulks & a cmm from the top of my head
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★
    Pelu1 said:

I feel like you should’ve realized after this long in the game that you won’t always have good pulls. It’s a bummer when you don’t, but then you’ll have a couple great ones. That’s how the game works.

As a side note, this was not the only reward from the side quest. If you were doing the highest difficulty, you got 400 6* shards and 1k 5* shards per day for four pretty easy fights. Doesn’t sound like a bad deal to me.

How you feel people get 6* from even two crystals and you get 3* and 4* from, 12 crystal. Do give the lecture to me. You might understand if it could have happened to you.
    It has happened to us. This month I got 2 6*. Last month I got none. It's rng.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,557 Guardian
    Pelu1 said:

I feel like you should’ve realized after this long in the game that you won’t always have good pulls. It’s a bummer when you don’t, but then you’ll have a couple great ones. That’s how the game works.

As a side note, this was not the only reward from the side quest. If you were doing the highest difficulty, you got 400 6* shards and 1k 5* shards per day for four pretty easy fights. Doesn’t sound like a bad deal to me.

How you feel people get 6* from even two crystals and you get 3* and 4* from, 12 crystal.
    Usually, I feel like that's just any given Tuesday.

In all seriousness, my luck probably averages out. Long stretches of meh punctuated with bursts of whoa. On the one hand, I would enjoy having better luck. On the other hand, I appreciate getting to where I am now without the benefit of extraordinary luck. Most of my good pulls have come less from luck, and more from just getting lots of pulls and hoping it ultimately averages out. I don't rely upon luck, and as a result I can also dismiss those who think the game is all about luck.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Ignore me. That was last months crystals
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    the drop rates are as stated. it's just the way the RNG happened. One day you could get 2 6* champs and the next get all 3 and 4 stars. I've had batches of regular Cavalier crystals where I got all 3 and 4 stars and have had ones where I get a 6* champ and 2 5* champs. Nothing to really complain about here other than you getting bad luck
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 170 ★★
    Buy a few daily specials, sigil and a log in card, your 'luck' might change 👀
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    there is an unspoken cycle to these free cav crystals. there seems to be rotations, where some people will pull the higher 5/6* champs and others will only pull 3/4*'s.
    when these free cav crystals started dropping during shang chi month i got some 5* but mostly 3/4*.
    then the next month i got 5/6* now this month i only got 3*.
    then the opposite happened to some of my ally mates, where they pulled only 3* back then but pulled 6* for the gods crystals.
    i recommend that everyone grind for these free crystals and simply wait for your rotation of luck. im sure when you pull an apoc or aegon 6* from a free crystal the energy will change :)
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    Well I got 5 5*s from these so I'm happy
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I got 1 6* but it was a Jane Foster dupe smh. Was really hoping to dupe my 6* CAIW.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I didn't get any 5 or 6* this time either. A couple months ago I got a 6* Captain America IW from one of those special crystals though, whatever it was called.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Pelu1 said:

How you feel people get 6* from even two crystals and you get 3* and 4* from, 12 crystal. Do give the lecture to me. You might understand if it could have happened to you.
    I'm only giving the "lecture" because I've been where you are. I had over a hundred regular cav crystals and featured cav crystals before I pulled a single 6* champ. Since then, I have pulled 3 in probably 50 crystals. It's just how it works. It's not like Kabam specifically chooses to give you bad champions. The drop rate is the same for everyone, but it should average out over time. I don't love getting worse pulls, but I understand that the more I open, the more the odds will even out.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    I got 3x 6*, one was cmm. Better luck next time!
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    I didnt had high hopes in the first placeanyway.
    Last 2 crystals were both 4* gulks, which saved the opening of all 3*s. And science iso is least I needed, but yeah still helpful for free shards attacked to a side event.
    Less pain when you stop comparing to others.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I got 1 4* and the rest 3* if I remember correctly.
  • DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    My luck is even horrible. I have got no 6* till date from any of cavalier crystals they give in side quests. But its RNG and so we have to accept it.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I got 3 5* and a 6* from those crystals.
  • Schmittonyou2Schmittonyou2 Posts: 29
    Pelu1 said:

They were free. They were easy to get. You get a chance at a 6* without having to spend units... what’s not to like about them. If you don’t pull anything good at least you get some iso out of it.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Pelu1 said:

I only got 3/4*, it happens. The RNG will even outover time.