**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post Your Compensation Nexus Cav Crystal Pulls

Comments

• CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    2 5* nexus and 3 5*, no 6* sadly
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    All 20 crystals total of 7 5*s rest all 4s and 3s, did better on the first batch tbh
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Snagged 6* Colossus, 6 5*s, and 3 4*s. Not a single 3* this time around. Total gain: 10 5*s, 1 5* Nexus, 1 6*, 7 4*s, 1 3*. Pretty good haul all around.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I got four five stars (including a nexus) and a new six star Green Goblin which I’m pretty happy about
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,485 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021

3 5* Nexus crystals, one of whom yielded another 5* Tigra. Then the shards gave me a 6*, which was this:

I suppose it was Tigra night.

Dr. Zola
  • AlbinoDarkElfAlbinoDarkElf Posts: 111
    2x 3*s 3x 4*s =/
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Ahh, see you should specify. I just saw nexus and compensation and got a little hope that the parry/dex compensation was out already and that they were being generous and including some cav crystals. Congrats on the pulls though! This seems like a pretty reasonable compensation for those cav drop rates being so terrible initially.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Ahh, see you should specify. I just saw nexus and compensation and got a little hope that the parry/dex compensation was out already and that they were being generous and including some cav crystals. Congrats on the pulls though! This seems like a pretty reasonable compensation for those cav drop rates being so terrible initially.

I thought this too.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Uh? What did I miss, what's this?
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    From all 20 crystals

1) The old drop rate 10:

2) The compensation first 4 - when I saw them I Pep'd the last 6 lol:

The compensation last 6 - Pep method :

• ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★

Totally worth it
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    As per usual…I had terrible pulls…deleted the photos of my pain lol
  • Shady55Shady55 Posts: 18
    edited August 2021
    Crazy lucky in the second batch; 5x 5* and 2x 6*, and solid pulls at that.

• OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Disregard....
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    A bunch of ****. I pulled one 6 star and it was a dupe.

• OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    Not much of a difference for me. 12 3 star and 3 4 star in the first round. Second round - 1 5 star and all the rest 3 and 4 stars.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Something like three or four 5*s, a 5* nexus I haven't yet opened, and a 6* nexus that gave me Sorceror Supreme. Quite happy with the results.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    6* Hawkeye and 6* Nexus (I chose Hela). Not the greatest champs but happy to get two more 6*!

• RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Had three 5* Nexus crystals over all, one of them popped up with 6* Korg

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021

Had three 5* Nexus crystals over all but one popped up with 6* Korg

There is a 6-star 🚀🦝 in there too
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    One 5*, seven 4*s, two 3*s
    wtf
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★

yo disagree bot you missed 1 up there^^^ smh cant even do that right :D

Noticed that. Someone so bitter they came into a thread on pulls to disagree with every post lol