**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold quest?

Darth_NihilusDarth_Nihilus Posts: 29
edited August 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Will their ever be a f2p gold quest?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Darth_NihilusDarth_Nihilus Posts: 29
    Zan0 said:

There have been many many times

But not permanent...
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    No I don’t think there will be a permanent gold quest. There is always arena if you want permanent in game ways to make gold.
  • I completely agree with you. I've brought this up several times. Gold is always a problem when the obtainability of iso rises, obtainability of catalyst rises and the amount needed to rank up characters sky rockets absurdly high. Just too many people on the forums are try hard sweats and have millions saved up.
  • DiinastyDiinasty Posts: 55

I completely agree with you. I've brought this up several times. Gold is always a problem when the obtainability of iso rises, obtainability of catalyst rises and the amount needed to rank up characters sky rockets absurdly high. Just too many people on the forums are try hard sweats and have millions saved up.

Because people know how to play the game, they are try hard sweats? Maybe stop crying about it in the forum and go grind arena.
  • Diinasty said:

I completely agree with you. I've brought this up several times. Gold is always a problem when the obtainability of iso rises, obtainability of catalyst rises and the amount needed to rank up characters sky rockets absurdly high. Just too many people on the forums are try hard sweats and have millions saved up.

Because people know how to play the game, they are try hard sweats? Maybe stop crying about it in the forum and go grind arena.
    Lol, see what I mean? Shouldn't have to grind a broken arena. You have people on here so quick to shoot you, your struggles, and ideas down immediately. Go waste your time in arena some more. Unless u have a real comment that might help our situation, there's no need to be talking.
  • DiinastyDiinasty Posts: 55

Diinasty said:

Lol, see what I mean? Shouldn't have to grind a broken arena. You have people on here so quick to shoot you, your struggles, and ideas down immediately. Go waste your time in arena some more. Unless u have a real comment that might help our situation, there's no need to be talking.
    You can maybe make an argument for the arena being broken if you are going for ranked rewards, but if you are only after gold, the arena is a very viable option. You are literally playing a game that is modelled around either spend real money or grind for resources. But if neither of those are viable options for you, then this might not be the game for you, sorry you don't like it, but its a fact.

Also, quite ironic, that you are literally acting like the entitled human embodiment of a salt mine then complaining that other people are in the wrong when they point out what's wrong with your argument.
  • Diinasty said:

Diinasty said:

You can maybe make an argument for the arena being broken if you are going for ranked rewards, but if you are only after gold, the arena is a very viable option. You are literally playing a game that is modelled around either spend real money or grind for resources. But if neither of those are viable options for you, then this might not be the game for you, sorry you don't like it, but its a fact.

Also, quite ironic, that you are literally acting like the entitled human embodiment of a salt mine then complaining that other people are in the wrong when they point out what's wrong with your argument.
    I don't care if someone were to make an actually decent point. But the fact is I put my opinion under somebody else's post, and here I am apparently"crying." I don't believe I should be subjected as a "salt mine" if I'm making a comment on somebody that (without good reason) came after me.

Now, if I were to go and grind in the area, I would spend, what? 5 hours grinding, and at the very very most get 200k gold? That's not even HALF the amount I need to rank up a 6* from 1 to 2. Go back and reread my original comment. When the price goes up, to upgrade a champion, there has been no increase in the amount of gold we receive.

Now, as far as it being a pay to win game, or waste all of your time grinding, That is wrong. It shouldn't be that way, and right here on this forum is where us as players should stand up and voice out to Kabam to change that. I've been playing since this game came out, and I can attest that this isn't how it has always been. I believe in 2015-16 Kabam was sold and it's gone downhill since. With this being said, people like you arguing with me helps nobody. All your doing is defending a system that so obviously needs change.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

Diinasty said:

Diinasty said:

I don't care if someone were to make an actually decent point. But the fact is I put my opinion under somebody else's post, and here I am apparently"crying." I don't believe I should be subjected as a "salt mine" if I'm making a comment on somebody that (without good reason) came after me.

Now, if I were to go and grind in the area, I would spend, what? 5 hours grinding, and at the very very most get 200k gold? That's not even HALF the amount I need to rank up a 6* from 1 to 2. Go back and reread my original comment. When the price goes up, to upgrade a champion, there has been no increase in the amount of gold we receive.

Now, as far as it being a pay to win game, or waste all of your time grinding, That is wrong. It shouldn't be that way, and right here on this forum is where us as players should stand up and voice out to Kabam to change that. I've been playing since this game came out, and I can attest that this isn't how it has always been. I believe in 2015-16 Kabam was sold and it's gone downhill since. With this being said, people like you arguing with me helps nobody. All your doing is defending a system that so obviously needs change.
    That’s the problem. You expect to only grind the arena when you need gold and expect it to pay off big and give you exactly what you need.

It doesn’t work that way. Gathering resources is a slow process, especially gold. But little by little, it adds up.

There have been increases in gold received, you just didn’t take note.

Cav EQ gives 40k gold per path, UC 10k. They weren’t there before.

Arena gives UC shards instead of PHC shards, which indirectly increases gold and ISO intake from duping 3/4*s over 2*s.

Arena also gives more shards for ranked rewards which also increases your 4* pulls.

You can’t blame Kabam for implementing solutions that you’re not making full use of.
  • xNig said:

Diinasty said:

Diinasty said:

That’s the problem. You expect to only grind the arena when you need gold and expect it to pay off big and give you exactly what you need.

It doesn’t work that way. Gathering resources is a slow process, especially gold. But little by little, it adds up.

Arena gives UC shards instead of PHC shards, which indirectly increases gold and ISO intake from duping 3/4*s over 2*s.

Arena also gives more shards for ranked rewards which also increases your 4* pulls.

You can’t blame Kabam for implementing solutions that you’re not making full use of.
    Ok, fair point. I have not taken notice to the arena updates. I have seen it in the event quests. Arena has always been the bane of the game, since the game has even started. I guess it is an "old school" sense in mindset to distance myself from the arenas.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

xNig said:

Diinasty said:

Diinasty said:

Ok, fair point. I have not taken notice to the arena updates. I have seen it in the event quests. Arena has always been the bane of the game, since the game has even started. I guess it is an "old school" sense in mindset to distance myself from the arenas.
    Arena actually helps a lot. It builds your experience in handling champs, matchups and makes a lot of your playing a reflex, which is pretty crucial when you’re tackling hard(er) content (if that’s even available nowadays).

Not to mention it solves gold and ISO problems, plus free units.