**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Extra! Extra! Spider-Man Event is coming your Way!

Comments

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Has anyone pointed out that they just kinda low-key released 6-star Spark?
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    TyEdge said:

Has anyone pointed out that they just kinda low-key released 6-star Spark?

Many have actually
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 299 ★★
    DIO Rogue is hands down the best part of the event and I'm only surprised there's no Deadpool pointing it out involved.
    You know what would make the objectives 5 times cleaner on the screen and in execution? The words “or higher” being added to every difficulty-based objective.

Let us do it on Cav and claim it for lower levels.
  • Lvernon15 said:

There is Mythic Crystal shards - 100 in store.
    What is a Mythic crystal?

Legendary crystal but 5 and 6 stars, 80% chance for 5* 20 for 6
    wait, how does it work? how to use it?
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    The rewards are OP! I can finally get another five star hero
    MunchFlob said:

Kabam Boo said:

Re: Digital Snapshots
    Since you asked so nicely...
    Cavaliers and up should be able to score a max of 15,000 from everywhere.
    Uncollected should be able to score a max of 13,200 from everywhere.
    Conquerors should be able to score a max of 11,700 from everywhere.

Can we have a breakdown of the 15,000 because right now I can only account for 14,250:

Arenas - 1125 x 2 = 2250
    Sinister 6 Solo Events - 250 x 9 = 2250
    Solo Objectives - 9750

Total 14,250

Is one of my assumptions wrong or are there some snapshots I’m missing?
    Weekly calendar is worth 4000
  • HeterminusHeterminus Posts: 80
    edited August 2021
    Where are the 4500 T5BC??? I'm TB
    @Kabam Miike, @Kabam Boo

• IRQIRQ Posts: 299 ★★

The rewards are OP! I can finally get another five star hero

That's... Adorable. You go my man, pull whatever you need from this one.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    Hang on, so I've now GOT to do normal and heroic EQ as well as the mind numbingly boring arena in order to make the most out of this store/event? What a drag! Why couldn't you just keep the side event? This month's event is really disappointing.
  • TIERA_10203TIERA_10203 Posts: 103
    When’s the special calendar including the five star crystal coming online
    Mackey said:

Hang on, so I've now GOT to do normal and heroic EQ as well as the mind numbingly boring arena in order to make the most out of this store/event? What a drag! Why couldn't you just keep the side event? This month's event is really disappointing.

If it’s such a chore to “make the most” out of it, you should take comfort in knowing the store is configured for the best prizes to be bought up front, and for you to have a cushion. If you get to the end and buying stuff at (higher) uncollected prices isn’t worth it, that’s fair.

Many of us will have times we can auto fight our way to those bosses and wouldn’t have otherwise used the energy. That’s a perfect time to get the snapshots if you want them.
  • ZeiramMRZeiramMR Posts: 103
    I haven't seen a confirmation from Kabam on total Legendary/Mythic shards to form a crystal. But given the pricing of 4*, 5*, and Legendary shards, which are all in the same progression band, I am 99% sure a Legendary will take 4,000 shards. Mythic will probably be as well but the prices don't reflect that as clearly.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    MunchFlob said:

Kabam Boo said:

Re: Digital Snapshots
    Since you asked so nicely...
    Cavaliers and up should be able to score a max of 15,000 from everywhere.
    Uncollected should be able to score a max of 13,200 from everywhere.
    Conquerors should be able to score a max of 11,700 from everywhere.

Can we have a breakdown of the 15,000 because right now I can only account for 14,250:

Arenas - 1125 x 2 = 2250
    Sinister 6 Solo Events - 250 x 9 = 2250
    Solo Objectives - 9750

Total 14,250

Is one of my assumptions wrong or are there some snapshots I’m missing?
    The event is 28 days long so probably there will be one more sinister 6 event which runs for a day. Still it accounts to total of 14,500.
    TyEdge said:

Mackey said:

If it’s such a chore to “make the most” out of it, you should take comfort in knowing the store is configured for the best prizes to be bought up front, and for you to have a cushion. If you get to the end and buying stuff at (higher) uncollected prices isn’t worth it, that’s fair.

Many of us will have times we can auto fight our way to those bosses and wouldn’t have otherwise used the energy. That’s a perfect time to get the snapshots if you want them.
    Maybe it is tailored that way but how many of them snapshots do I need to get to get the top rewards? I bet, me doing just the cavalier EQ won't give me enough to buy all the top end stuff will it? Therefore I'm going to have to do more things I wouldn't normally do (such as easier EQs and arena) in order to get them rewards which I don't have time for, even if its over the space of a month.

Also who even has all the energy required to get this done, at least the side events never cost energy SMH.

I stick by what I said, really disappointed with this event. I know a lot of players who feel the same.
    TyEdge said:

Mackey said:

It's also worth noting that to get the most out of previous events you had to do just a side event ... maybe a few objectives here n there too but generally this never cost any extra resources, unlike this month which requires extra energy to get the most of it. Kabam just after everyone's £££££ as per lol
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 506 ★★★
    Mackey said:

TyEdge said:

Mackey said:

It's also worth noting that to get the most out of previous events you had to do just a side event ... maybe a few objectives here n there too but generally this never cost any extra resources, unlike this month which requires extra energy to get the most of it. Kabam just after everyone's £££££ as per lol
    You are aware that we've had multiple side events in the past that cost energy? Like, more often than not, they cost energy.
  • Why did not get a update for events for August on my account
    edited August 2021
    Mackey said:

TyEdge said:

Mackey said:

“Requires extra energy”

And in the post before you’re complaining about “just doing cavalier EQ.” They give enough free energy in a month that you can 100% 4 difficulties, without accounting for expiring energy refills you earn along the way. It doesn’t require anything extra.

You have the arenas where you can double or triple dip on rewards, and you can race through 5 daily duels in 2-3 minutes to reap several thousand snapshots (catch a spider, g99, p99).

People can have their opinion of this event. I don’t begrudge anyone who doesn’t like it. But if you’re gonna say it’s grindy or too time consuming, then it’s because you’ve insisted on rushing through a ton of stuff in week 1 instead of naturally accruing rewards across the month.

The last event was 10 fights per day every day against 25k PI champs, but you can’t duel a 3-star champ? What?
  • eejeej Posts: 4
    The new EQ is not showing up for me. Still showing the Hercules/America graphics, too. Anyone else have this issue?
  • DEVILPOOLDEVILPOOL Posts: 16
    Is the legends celebration calendar for all summoners or those who have completed rol , lol or abyss???
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    There's only a total of 7500 5 star shards in the side quest this month?

There's only a total of 7500 5 star shards in the side quest this month?

Plus the nexus plus the calendar 5-star. But yeah.
  • Perfect_jabPerfect_jab Posts: 73
    The side quest last month was atleast a little challenging. Be better if there were different champs an not same ones every day. Talk about dueling a 3*...whats fun about that? 90% of these solo challenges an time consuming an boring. I like special arenas with lower champs. But month long arena grind to get enough shards for 1 special crystal that more then likely will give a 3*. An solo challenges all month to form 1. This whole set up instead of a side quest is terrible. None of it is fun to do an the reward for all of it isnt great either.
  • Perfect_jabPerfect_jab Posts: 73
    An the amount of 6* shards an 5* an Sig stones are weak. Not even enough to make a full crystal. Last month got way more an alot easier to get. Summer appreciation will give shards an good stuff this month, kind of takes away from it with what we get this month from event. Just my opinion. But disappointed with how the games been. Feels like effort put into the game is lazy.