**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry Bug is worse than before...

FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I honestly didn't notice the parry bug much, if at all, in the previous update to the extent as others were so unfortunate, but it's a different story now.
I have been dealing with it in nearly every fight of the new EQ (100% through 2.2), sometimes multiple times per fight. I have been playing on on same phone (newest galaxy) for 3 months and have the latest update, so the only thing that has changed has been the MCoC update. I can't remember if this update was supposed to have the parry fix in it (I know they said it wasn't coming BEFORE this update), but I can confidently say that, in my experience, it has become infinitely worse.

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Not just parry but now the game freezes so much you cant even complete a combo..

Yeah, I've been getting the occasional hard hitch. Nothing like trying to throw a 5 hit combo, having it freeze, then you're all of a sudden throwing a heavy so you get hit. It's great.
  • bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 137 ★★
    edited August 2021
    Champion with 6 hit combo fail to dash back after combo
    ex. Stealth-suit, BWDO
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★

Champion with 6 hit combo fail to dash back after combo
    ex. Stealth-suit, BWDO

Yes and BWDO is one of my favs to use... I did not see this issue in the previous month until this month's game udpate! Was it happening to you last month?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    I've been getting the "parry" pop-up appearing, but no actual stun inflicted.

There wasn't anything that wouldn't cause the stun. No ability accuracy reduction, no projectiles. Happened on multiple fights on the EQ, while using Venom with the Odin pre-fights
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021

I've been getting the "parry" pop-up appearing, but no actual stun inflicted.

There wasn't anything that wouldn't cause the stun. No ability accuracy reduction, no projectiles. Happened on multiple fights on the EQ, while using Venom with the Odin pre-fights

Yeah, exact same thing I am experiencing and many have experienced for the last month, it's just worse now than it was. I barely noticed it before, and never had an issue outside of AQ, but in EQ right now it's infuriatingly frequent.